SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Let's see pics of your guitar(s)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see pics of your guitar(s) Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
My favorite is my well played Martin D-28. I think it's a 2003 or 2004:

Posts: 13038 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I guess my favorite would be my Martin EMP.

Apologies for the photo bucket water marks.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Is that rosewood sandwiched by mahogany? I don't think I've seen that one before.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
It is.

Actually, the back and sides are sapele, a kin to mahogany.

When these were made, the company went to a group of employees and asked them to build a guitar based on all the things they liked. The EMP was born.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Fender Lonestar Strat. Smile

This is an Orangewood Oliver Jr. 3/4 size. I bought it to take rv'ing and as a couch guitar. It is surprisingly nice for the price.

Posts: 11345 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
My favorite is my well played Martin D-28. I think it's a 2003 or 2004:

A classic. Sounds as good as it looks, I bet.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I like the color of that strat!

I had to get rid of my dreadnaught. After shoulder surgery it became more difficult to keep my arm over it. Thankfully the smaller body has decent sound, though not dreadlike.

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
I like the color of that strat!

Thanks! Love the green with the mint pickguard. Smile

Posts: 11345 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This belonged to a great friend of mine. We were in the Army together. We went to basic, OCS and field artillery school together. Lived together in an apartment in Lawton, OK. A few years after he got out, he was in law school in Knoxville and committed suicide. I had just texted him a few weeks prior. His mother texted me from his phone and we stayed in touch. She found out how close we were and sent me his guitar.

Beautiful Gibson Hummingbird. Few days go by that I don't think about him.

[/url]

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
I don't play or own any but a friend has a 000-18 Martin 6 string mahogany back and sides with a sitka spruce top (bought in 1974), a Taylor 510 acquired in the late '90s, and a Martin D-35 50th anniversary Brazilian he picked up in 2015.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I have a few.

Posts: 3490 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I posted my mutant Charvel strat in the other thread, but this one is my favorite guitar to play. A Hamer Monoco Superpro.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16600 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I have yet to retrieve my guitars from storage after Ian, so an amp picture will have to do for now:

Posts: 10796 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13155 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
1963 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Dead mint in original cardboard case with original leather strap and hang tags. Never played. I’m bought as an investment. So far better than Enron.

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4210 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Fender Jazzmaster I’ve had since 1963 or ‘64.

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
1963 Gibson Les Paul Jr. Dead mint in original cardboard case with original leather strap and hang tags. Never played. I’m bought as an investment. So far better than Enron.

Wow. Well done, sir.

Posts: 17041 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 53 | Registered: October 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
My guitar builds, but borrowed images of others because I don't have an active hosting app right now.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5641 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Rick lee what is the type of wood in the bottom green guitar pic? It’s beautiful.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5273 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post