SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stupid leftist college student assaults pro-life group when confronted with the gruesome truth
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Stupid leftist college student assaults pro-life group when confronted with the gruesome truth Login/Join 
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Therein lies the problem. These liberal freaks know it's a taboo in our society nto hit a woman. A man is supposed to take the higher ground. They are using that against you as a free pass to be violent with no fear of reprisal. You you even push one back they drop like a soccer player wailing about the brutal attack, then their friends jump in to protect them.

Not a lot different than the Islamic extremists that attack a civilian target, are identified and eliminated in a precision strike, followed by their supporters screaming " you killed 1 of us we must now kill 100,000 of you!!!!"

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38035 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'm all for gender equality.

I don't care who you are, if you try to hit me, I may hit you back.

I don't care if you are man, women, or some other random self created gender.

In the case shown, a solid, planted shove to the stomach would have likely put her on her ass.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
From a martial arts point of view, she is what the front thrust kick was invented for. It wouldn't seriously injure her-- though she might spend a minute trying to breathe-- and it would drop her on her ass about 10 feet away.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11110 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Everyone seems to be all about gender equality up until the point that folks start getting thrown down the stairs.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by thunderson:
Everyone seems to be all about gender equality up until the point that folks start getting thrown down the stairs.

Thanks to “radical feminism”, the concept of “women and children first into the lifeboats” sank with the Titanic. Confused

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2712 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Now fellows you can't hit a female. But swatting away her second punch and positioning yourself behind for a double carotid choke is highly effective.

Ok, I'm joking, punch that crazy bitch. However, the choke is scarier for her and hilarious for those that get to see the video. It makes you look less violent and more in control of yourself and the situation for some reason though. From actual experience it works.

Posts: 45410 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Report This Post