SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who's purchased Ford's Extended Warranty (ESP)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who's purchased Ford's Extended Warranty (ESP) Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Our Exploder had so many issues in the first 2 years that we bought it.

Vehicle has been fine ever since.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
You put 2,800 miles on it in one year. You don't need and extended warranty.

Posts: 10950 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
You put 2,800 miles on it in one year. You don't need and extended warranty.

It's my toy, but I plan on keeping it for a while. I drive a company vehicle currently, but am trying to get a new job that will likely not come with a company vehicle. If I start commuting in it those miles will likely go up. Plus as I mentioned all the computer modules and features on this thing have me concerned.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For as long as I can remember I have had two ford trucks. Once I got to the point I was buying them new (a long time ago) I got ESP. Every single time it has paid for itself many times over. These trucks and cars are exceedingly reliable but everything costs a mint to fix. I know in the end that ford has to price it to make money on the program but the cost benefit analysis for me has been its worth it. It literally is the only product I will invest in an extended warranty. Heck the power mirror failed on one of my trucks recently. Not a big deal as I'm sure its just a motor. Nope no internal parts available, new mirror 2K.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hrcjon,

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

Posts: 11002 | Registered: October 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post