SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    UPDATE! When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight....
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

UPDATE! When it absolutely, positively has to be there overnight.... Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
A horse ridden by a monkey. Big Grin

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
FEDEX at my current home, but my employer moves me every few years and past homes have had UPS perform better. In other words, I'd ask the receiver if one is more reliable than the other in their location.

Never USPS for overnight

This. In a prior life I worked for a company in the San Jose area and did a lot of shipping for a while. FedEx totally rocked it. UPS did very well, but not quite as well. In the area where I live now, FedEx can't seem to find their ass with two hands and a map. I will punt retailers if their only shipping option is FedEx. Heck, I'll use USPS rather than FedEx.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Went with USPS Express 1-Day at1026am yesterday, $26.95. Delivered this morning @ 1240pm Eastern Daylight time!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Great outcome

I'll never use Fedex Ground again.

They lost 3/4 boxes I shipped to a conference in Florida last November. I think it was around the time that it was discovered that one driver for FXG was dumping boxes in a field in Alabama.

They did at least compensate us for the contents.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post