SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2000 Mules | Watch the full movie…
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2000 Mules | Watch the full movie… Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted
2000 Mules | Watch the full movie…

https://citizenfreepress.com/b...atch-the-full-movie/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23926 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
What's the "cliff notes" ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13939 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Spoiler Alert: The election was stolen.
Watch the full movie…

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 23926 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:

link

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16603 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AKSuperDually:

1. Trump was robbed, BIG TIME
2. Democrats had a well-funded, well organized CRIME OPERATION GOING ON
3. Legit mail in ballots were collected signed, or had people coerced/bribed into signing for Biden in nursing homes etc or collected blank and filled out/signed illegally for Biden
4. Mules in key cities would then deposit these ballots into ballot drop boxes often in the middle of the night by the dozens, hundreds and thousands. Each ballot put in a drop box got them $10
5. The math on all these harvested ballots counted was enough to tip the balance from an easy Trump win to a loss and a win for Biden
6. This movie did not even focus on all the voting machine irregularities/vote switching/shenanigans
8. Nothing has been done to stop this from happening again
9. Trump was robbed, BIG TIME

I watched this Saturday night on a special streaming event and it made my blood boil.

With the Democrats already hinting at another "Covid wave" coming this fall, you know they are going to try and pull this SHIT again for the midterms. Boss Tweed would have been proud to see these criminals in action. Mad

Posts: 33572 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Interesting, Dinesh D’Souza Claims Fox News Host Tucker Carlson Forbid Mention of 2000 Mule Documentary During Interview with Vote Fraud Expert

On May 5th, Fox News host Tucker Carlson interviewed Catherine Englebrecht from True the Vote (TTV) and discussed a massive ballot harvesting scheme in the 2020 election. The work done by Englebrecht formed the basis for a documentary by Dinesh D’Souza that outlines the 2020 election fraud and how it was done using ballot mules.

We noted at the time of the interview, it seemed odd that neither Tucker Carlson nor Catherine Englebrecht would mention the documentary movie “2000 Mules” that was premiering during the week of the interview. It all seemed rather curious. Well, now Dinesh D’Souza is stating that Tucker Carlson and his team specifically instructed Catherine Englebrecht not to mention the movie.

I wonder if such a stunning accusation, and all of the political implications within it for both Fox News and Carlson, is going to lead to a response from Tucker Carlson tonight? Or is this coordinated PR truth-bending to stimulate more interest in the movie?

According to a public release, 2000 Mules netted more than $1 million in the first twelve hours:

LONGBOAT KEY, Fla., May 9, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Dinesh D’Souza’s new movie “2000 Mules,” which launched on Saturday, May 7, 2022, grossed more than one million dollars in less than twelve hours on the video streaming platform Rumble and its subscription-based platform, Locals. The movie’s gross sales on Rumble and Locals, which began on Saturday at noon, are good enough to put “2000 Mules” in the estimated box office top ten for the weekend of May 6th to May 8th.

https://theconservativetreehou...h-vote-fraud-expert/

-rduckwor

Picture of billfasttax
posted Hide Post
Link goes to movie but movie not available.

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming…......WOW! WHAT A RIDE!

Posts: 765 | Location: North of Atlanta | Registered: November 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billfasttax:

Huh, it still works for me.
But if that doesn't work, try this:

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.”
-Joe Biden

-rduckwor

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by billfasttax:

The whole movie is right there at top of that page.

Q

Posts: 26186 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
5. The math on all these harvested ballots counted was enough to tip the balance from an easy Trump win to a loss and a win for Biden

FACTS: Six swing states "stopped" the count election night- Georgia, Arizona, Wisconsin, , Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Nevada. And all of these states went to Biden.

The first three of these states had the closest races in the entire election, each decided by 10-20,000 votes, a tiny amount. Pennsylvania and Michigan were decided by approx. 80-100k votes, Nevada by 30,000. PAs voter differential was minuscule given the population size.

With the sole exception of Nevada, the five remaining states all went with Trump in the 2016 election, winning AZ by almost 100k votes, Georgia by almost 220k votes. These five states represent 73 electoral votes. Just winning the first four states in 2020 would have given Trump the election, each state decided by 10,000+ and 80k votes.

The 2020 election was decided by 120,000 "votes" among the four states. A small enough number to easily alter the votes.

And to those who say that Trump "lost" voters, bullshit. He received 63 million votes in his 2016 victory and received 74 million votes in 2020, 11 million more than 2016.

And the lies continue that Brandon was popular enough to win the most votes in United States history.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16603 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19974 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Go to the Mike Lindell site and watch the 2 videos he has there regarding the election fraud.

One of them actually shows the internet traffic to the CCP where the data is switched from Trump to Biden and returned to the States for counting. Those 2 videos were on OANN for about a month, then moved to the Lindell site.

There are other videos as well. One of them shows a "poll worker" running the same batch of ballots (with only biden's name marked several times. Each batch I estimate was at least a several 1000 "ballots". Not to mention the poll workers put on trial for election fraud, which never hit the lame stream media, either.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So we have Dominion electronic voting machines that were reported to be flipping votes and changing totals. That investigation seems to have died down a while ago. Now we have documented mules stuffing ballot boxes. It's starting to look like future elections will go whatever way they want them to go, whoever 'they' happens to be.

Posts: 2357 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We conservatives are too damn nice. The dims use violence & theft to get what they want. Not what is good for the country & citizens, especially tax paying citizens. We are growing tired of the bullshit.

The majority of these jomokes need to be tarred & fethered. If you cannot do your job in 4 or 8 years, YOU’RE FIRED.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Regarding Fox:
I watched the "Virtual Premiere" with a panel afterward including d'Souza, Engelbrecht, and the fraud expert, Gregg Phillips. The question was asked why Fox wouldn't mention "2000 Mules". The response from Phillips was clear:
"Their lawyers won't let them."

During that panel it was also announced that True the Vote is releasing all their data. That means millions of minutes of video, all the results of their phone location tracing, maybe even the phone numbers of the "mules".

Here's an article from Red State about "pulling the rip cord":

quote:
The film’s findings are based a review of more than 4 million minutes of ballot drop box surveillance film obtained via public records requests and analysis of a large trove of cell phone geotracking data. True the Vote, a nonprofit organization focused on election integrity issues, obtained the data and retained an investigator, Gregg Phillips, to oversee the analysis. Likely knowing that the fact checkers were going to be out in force immediately to attack the credibility of the film and the data presented therein, Engelbrecht set up a plan to have investigator Phillips perform a massive data dump they’ve code-named “ripcord” so all of the information True the Vote has will be publicly accessible.

Ahh, transparency. What’s not to love?

Engelbrecht announced the plan in a video posted to the group’s Instagram page.

Link

Posts: 18004 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Has Ben Shapiro opined on this movie yet? Because I'd really like to see him eat his shorts for what he's been saying since the election.

Year V

Posts: 2609 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
It’s proof beyond a reasonable doubt using geo fencing and cellular phone position that the election was stolen. Using a very conservative threshold of Mule determination. Trump won the electoral votes needed to win the election. They used this same data and passed on suspects to the police on a homicide shooting of a child. LE arrested two suspects.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4806 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Has Ben Shapiro opined on this movie yet? Because I'd really like to see him eat his shorts for what he's been saying since the election.

Yeah, no shit. Him and quite a few other conservatives, who i respect very much and still very much do, I'd like to hear their response to this documentary.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30284 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yeah, no shit. Him and quite a few other conservatives, who i respect very much and still very much do, I'd like to hear their response to this documentary.

I consider Shapiro's integrity to be unimpeachable. I don't doubt the sincerity of his position in the least. I assume he merely wants to see the evidence for himself. I assume he respects D'Souza, and with the evidence D'Souza has presented, and had the time to gather, what's Shapiro's response to it?

Year V

Posts: 2609 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
So blatantly obvious. Was obvious before, during, and after the election.

Criminals not being prosecuted.
Communist subversion.
Terrorists allowed to terrorize.
Prosecutors RELEASING THEM!!!! Mad

It's why I tell the wife all the time, There aint no more law. You've been alive the last 2 years?

How much more of this shit do we have to endure? How much more proof until we do more than keep proving it over and over, and talk more about it.

Traitors have to hang.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6956 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post