SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    2000 Mules | Watch the full movie…
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2000 Mules | Watch the full movie… Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I watched both this documentary and the one from Mike Lindell, which both are very good. With all this information it will be hard to refute but unfortunately we have the demon-rats in control so nothing will happen right now. However we always have hope in the future. God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 2697 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
8. Nothing has been done to stop this from happening again

And nothing of consequence will.

The only way to stop this from happening again is by banning mail-in ballots and going back to in-person voting on a paper ballot and only with a proper ID. The commies fight that tooth and nail by screaming disenfranchisement and racism when the truth is that they would not be able to cheat (as much) if we did it that way.

And yeah, it was crystal clear what was going to happen on the night of the election when GA announced they were stopping counting due to a water main break. Crystal clear.

They lie, they cheat, and they steal...it's what they do.

What ever happened to the truck driver who testified under oath that he delivered filled out ballots to PA from Long Island on election night? I'd be willing to bet that every one of the ballots in his truck were stuffed in boxes by these mules. Hopefully he's still on the right side of the dirt.

Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! - I hope you will make a good use of it. - if you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it. - John Adams

Posts: 17531 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Democrats have been unleashed and emboldened. They know that they are no longer constrained by moral limits. Ends justify the means.

This will only end: 1) if we just give up; 2) or if we take the fight to them and forcibly take back control (not political posturing - refreshing the tree of liberty).

Dems will not return to center - they've gone off the reservation.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - B.Franklin
"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy

Posts: 10748 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The only way to stop this from happening again is by banning mail-in ballots and going back to in-person voting on a paper ballot and only with a proper ID. The commies fight that tooth and nail by screaming disenfranchisement and racism when the truth is that they would not be able to cheat (as much) if we did it that way.

It's really pretty simple, isn't it?
Vote, in person, on election day, with a photo ID?

I'm coming to realize that solutions to major problems don't have to be complicated. It's the will to implement them that is difficult. If half of the people in this country don't even see a problem (because they think they benefit) it's not going to be solved.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 21065 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
The facts don’t matter. We’ve known this for 18 months now.

As long as you control the narrative and all the channels of communication, the facts simply do not matter one whit.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 24771 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I have some investigative experience and those techniques are legitimate. I think they could have toned down the set dramatization a bit. The dark rooms with monitors blasting blue light. And there were a couple video clips at ballot boxes that looked like they were dramatizations and not actual surveillance footage. Those should have been marked as such.

Posts: 10750 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Shapiro gave a very thorough analysis of the movie today. Although there was much to raise suspicion, it was not the Kracken.

And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free.
—John 8:32

Posts: 2382 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ozarkwoods:
It’s proof beyond a reasonable doubt

Is it though? Beyond any doubt??

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2137 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Shapiro's take. He's not sure how the phone tracking works. Had questions about how accurate it is. Questioned the fact that a control sample wasn't taken in a non swing state to see if this activity is indeed unusual. Questions the fact while plates were visible in Georgia tracking down one of these "mules" and asking them what were you doing was never done, and one fraudulent ballot was never proven.

My take. While I have my doubts about wide spread election fraud, this information is interesting, and gives us a good notion what we should watch for next time. If this election was stolen it only going to embolden Democrats and they will get caught.

Posts: 6629 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Help! Help!
I'm being repressed!

Picture of Skull Leader
posted Hide Post
I suspect the homes of some of the mules could be easily identified using the same data. Having identified probable mules, they could look for locations in residential areas that those mules spent 4+ hours.

I would focus my efforts on mules you have very good physical descriptors and surveillance footage for.

Posts: 10750 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: November 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
Shapiro gave a very thorough analysis of the movie today. Although there was much to raise suspicion, it was not the Kracken.

There are no Kracken. There's no 'smoking gun' either. After a year and a half, the smoke has dissipated. That doesn't mean there's no evidence. There's lots of it. But the people who matter (Bill Barr Roll Eyes, the Supreme Court Roll Eyes) don't really want to see it.

quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
The facts don’t matter. We’ve known this for 18 months now.
As long as you control the narrative and all the channels of communication, the facts simply do not matter one whit.

Joe Biden got 81 million votes!
The math doesn't even make sense on that.

Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history, but he won a record low 17% of counties — yet Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes? If this doesn't at least make you curious about the voting anomalies, you're simply not being honest.

This may be challenging for many to accept, but again this is not about Trump; it's about attaining a certain level of confidence moving forward in how we elect leaders. The most sacred right of citizenship must have transparency, otherwise, there can be no election peace.

Shouldn't every single allegation be vetted? Are any Democrats even the slightest bit concerned with the potential possibility that nefarious and unscrupulous activities may have given your candidate an advantage? Shouldn't every citizen be insisting on complete clarity and absolute precision?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 21065 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Also Shapiro asks why weren't the Democrat non profits named. I do agree with him that this is suspicious as hell and warrants an investigation. If not huge surveillance during the next general. True the Vote said they have more. I'm waiting.

Posts: 6629 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
quote:

He said beyond a reasonable doubt. Not any doubt.

And yes it is.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else.
~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 27972 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:
Shapiro's take. He's not sure how the phone tracking works. Had questions about how accurate it is. Questioned the fact that a control sample wasn't taken in a non swing state to see if this activity is indeed unusual. Questions the fact while plates were visible in Georgia tracking down one of these "mules" and asking them what were you doing was never done, and one fraudulent ballot was never proven.

My take. While I have my doubts about wide spread election fraud, this information is interesting, and gives us a good notion what we should watch for next time. If this election was stolen it only going to embolden Democrats and they will get caught.

Next time the mules won’t take their phones with them!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4219 | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
quote:

He said beyond a reasonable doubt. Not any doubt.

And yes it is.

No, it's not. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" is the legal burden of proof required to affirm a conviction in a criminal case. This is absolutely not what we're seeing here. You have no idea and neither do the producers of the film, of what those ballots were for. You never will either. You'd need video footage and identification of every single mule, plus some kind of proof that those ballots were fraudulent. Cell phone data showing someone drove by a ballot box does not cut it. Come back to reality.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2137 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hahaha, yeah ok.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else.
~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 27972 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by goose5:

Next time the mules won’t take their phones with them!

That would solve this problem. If this is all true, and they did do all this what does this suggest? What can we learn from this information. What I see is the left/Democrats have an election ground game that far exceeds the right. That's got to change.