SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teacher fired for not acknowledging student as a CAT >>>>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teacher fired for not acknowledging student as a CAT >>>> Login/Join 
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Okay class , today’s assignment is to provide the definition of ‘delusional’ and provide five examples from today’s world (with references) which shows a person fits the definition.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: LS1 GTO,

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Captain Morgan
posted Hide Post
Maybe some students will identify as President Biden, this way they can sit there and so nothing.

Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows.
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 3865 | Location: Sparta, NJ USA | Registered: August 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Morgan:
Maybe some students will identify as President Biden, this way they can sit there and so nothing.
Awesome .. Wink

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's crap like this that makes me glad that I'm retired , and my kids are grown . I don't have to play these stupid games with stupid people just to get through the day .No more bullshit diversity indoctrination at work and no more bullshit social programming from school administration . I don't have to " embrace " a damn thing anymore . Don't like it ? Good , avoid me and do us both a favor .

Posts: 4058 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
The inmates are running the asylum. If true.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
The “not a cat” lawyer lives in my little old home town. He’s well known in the area.
Wink

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Treat him like a cat then. Make him wear a flea collar and set up a sandbox outside where he can go to the bathroom.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Vaccinate them for rabies and dewormed them as well. Cat food from a can.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Bob Barker would know how to handle this.

Posts: 7357 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Ok Felix, show me you can lick your own asshole and I will buy all the catnip you want. Until then, fuck off. So over this stupid shit.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think everyone could agree that sexuality or species is much more important than age.

So it should be much less of a deal that I need to identify as a 68 year old and now should be able to start collecting SS and my pension.

Pretty sure the government would recognize the lunacy in that even though age is a much less of an identifier.

Posts: 3921 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
negative, I am a meat popsicle....

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
I couldn’t be a teacher…I know I’d just get a bottle of water and spray that kid every time it acted up

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Vaccinate them for rabies and dewormed them as well. Cat food from a can.

Would probably be a good idea to neuter or spay them as well.

Posts: 5739 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
When I was a prison guard way back, my job was way easier once I learned about the "house man".

Basically, this was an OG old timer. Some dude that's been in prison for 25 plus years, and wont be getting out ever. And if you gave him respect, treated him with some dignity, and maybe looked the other way when he had a small violation, he would absolutely slap the FIRE out of a disrespectful little shit that was causing all the trouble. A little wink and a nod, and the little 19 year old shit fresh from the county jail would instantly learn that whatever shenanigan's and behavior he was up to, would not be acceptable behavior here in the big house.

You see, most newer inmates are well aware of the rules and that the "man" has a very strict set of rules and guidelines to follow as it relates to discipline. And they are very good at breaking the rules and bending them in their favor. Enter, the house man. a lifer, with nothing to lose, that has already spent years of his life in the prison "box" (disciplinary housing). My man likes quite nights. He hates shenanigan's. And he hates "jits" (young prisoners). A simple wink and the problem is solved. No one cares HOW the problem was solved. It was just "solved". And all was quiet and well again.

I feel like teachers these days, need a house man. Maybe a jock. Maybe the weird kid that wears all black. Just a wink and a nod. And cat boy is later in the toilet getting water boarded and flushed. And told to cease and grow up.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I have said it for quite a while. The time has come for body worn cameras for teachers and they must be activated at any time they have contacts with students. Same FOiA rules as LE when the video includes juveniles.

Parents in the district need to know what goes on at the schools.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't believe this claim is true, and unless someone can offer up actual proof it is true, this thread will be removed.

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post