SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Teacher fired for not acknowledging student as a CAT >>>>
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Teacher fired for not acknowledging student as a CAT >>>> Login/Join 
posted
Enjoy and God Bless !!! Smile

***Disclaimer*** I do not know if this is true or not as it looks to have occurred to recent.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: VBVAGUY,

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to see the backstory or as Paul Harvey would say "the rest of the story."

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
This is a real thing in our schools evidently. How inclusive.

Iowa cat students

Posts: 2516 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm. I never would have figured Iowa. Wonder what Bendable thinks. Since they are cats I hope they use the litter box provided in the back of the classroom.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I might believe one of those foolish confused people if they said they self identified as a Jackass.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
If this is real, this is seriously unbelievable and things are getting really stupid.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Wait, the student needs to become a lawyer...

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Jumping’ Jesus on a Pogostick.

Someone is doing everything they can to ensure that child suffers from life-long mental illness.

How is that not child abuse?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31444 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
If someone looking for a job identifies as a cat, they get walked to the door immediately. Seriously, when other countries read news like this, what do they think?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12720 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
blame canada
Picture of AKSuperDually
posted Hide Post
I know a teacher who was fired in Oregon (which makes sense) for refusing to refer to a middle school student by a pronoun of a gender the student that was not biologically proper unless the parents changed the enrollment information. Essentially the situation was a student who was playing a different gender at school only. It was a male boy claiming to be female, and there were bathroom incidents. Male teacher insisted parents must get involved. He was disciplined, then fired.

Schools HAVE lost their minds. Many schools are no longer safe for children. A lot of people in the country need to wake up to the insanity that is happening at public schools.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The trouble with our Liberal friends...is not that they're ignorant, it's just that they know so much that isn't so." Ronald Reagan, 1964
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Arguing with some people is like playing chess with a pigeon. It doesn't matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon will just take a shit on the board, strut around knocking over all the pieces and act like it won.. and in some cases it will insult you at the same time." DevlDogs55, 2014 Big Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.rikrlandvs.com

Posts: 13957 | Location: On the mouth of the great Kenai River | Registered: June 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
None of this should be a shock to anybody here.

Government schools have sucked for over 50 years. From the 70s forward in my experience it’s been spiraling downward.

Overpaid administrators, public sector unions (to collectively bargain against you the parent/taxpayer) and the group of entitled teachers/education majors (who are some of the worst performers out of their entire graduating class), mostly young women who know zilch about boys/men, and their woke fight against the white patriarchy.

Complain about it and you get the DOJ/AG and FBI now.

How in the world can you be surprised?

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As an Educator in the system, I can verify that this could be TRUE. We have to assign gender to what the “student” feels they are. Thank GOD, I have only 3 years left.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
Wait, the student needs to become a lawyer...

I laugh at the line: "I'm here live. I'm not a cat."

LOL

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19664 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Maybe she had a point..

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
It is a fantasy world at times, I had a student A few years ago that did this and I held the line because the parent didn’t support it but other teachers played that game. I would not even contemplate that at this point.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Yep, scary stuff.

But is it true? A cursory Google search nets no school named, no teacher being named, no comments from outraged parents; not even a quick news story.

If that is a real teacher, she’s been around long enough to know how to play the “I identify as” game and definitely knows not to ‘bark’ at a kid. Not in 2022.

I call bullshit on the video until someone substantiates it as a real story.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I will not participate in your lunacy. Go away.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One day I chose to self-identify as a strong proud African-American woman, then I had to listen to a bunch of honkey trash talk when I went to the ladies room.

Uh huh, honey! No respect!

Retired holster maker.
Retired police chief.
Formerly Sergeant, US Army Airborne Infantry, Pathfinders

Posts: 1097 | Location: Colorado | Registered: March 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
Teacher should identify as Fuhrer, and demand a heil in place of greeting. Sadly the fools probably wouldn’t understand that it’s making fun of them.

Posts: 9964 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
When I was in school, of you meowed or barked at a teacher your butt would have been dragged down to the principals office and you'd earn at LEAST a detention and a call home for being disruptive in the class room.

I'm curious, if this sub growled and bit the administrator and then said "I identify as a pit bull" would that have been ok?

What if she flung feces at the office staff and proclaimed she was a monkey?

I'm going to that school to sub and tell the kids that I identify as a Samurai from the Sengoku period, I'll remove the head of anyone who shows the slightest level of disrespect. Is that fair?

One has to ask the question, is there an adult in charge of that school?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37964 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post