SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Its Been Awhile - Acoustic Guitar - ****NEW WINNER***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Its Been Awhile - Acoustic Guitar - ****NEW WINNER*** Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
My son is "stealing his sister's when she is not home. This would be great for him. Thanks for the chance!

This must be a “thing”; my daughter won’t let my son touch her guitar. Please include me in this generous karma.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I’ve been thinking about learning to play.
Great Karma!

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
What a great Karma! Not in,
but thanks for doing this.

Posts: 4403 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. thanks for the great Karma. I need a new guitar.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1362 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Please do not ad me , but, wonderful karma for someone!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I'd like to pick up the guitar again.

Posts: 829 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thezoltar
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Its been years but soon I'll have lots of extra time. Thanks for the opportunity!

======
...welcome to the barnyard...some animals are more equal than others

Posts: 952 | Location: Utah | Registered: May 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
I have reflected back the last week and realize how much I missed playing ... and would like to be included in your karma.

Thank you.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’ve always wanted to learn. Thanks for chance.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My youngest son could use that. Please put me in for it and thanks.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Please include me. My son has decided he wants to learn and his older sister plans on teaching him. THank you.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. My youngest son self taught himself to play during the lockdowns and has suggested that he would help me learn.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I have been noodling with my electric, but honestly I should learn acoustic first.
Count me in please!

Posts: 5018 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
It’d make a beautiful bday present for me, count me in and thanks for the opportunity!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your generosity is astounding.

Please include me, I gave my guitar to my son & haven't replaced it.

thanks!

Posts: 31 | Registered: June 07, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add,

Have not played in a few years, gave the last guitar to the daughter. Time to start again.

Posts: 1153 | Location: western, Washington | Registered: November 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
That's a nice guitar.

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, I’d love a shot at this! Have wanted to get an acoustic for awhile, as I love finger picking, and would like to take occasional plucking to the next level!

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prep, Confirm, Roll
posted Hide Post
What a cool Karma! I would love a chance, thank you.

NRA Certified instructor,
and Range Safety officer

OpSpec Training http://opspectraining.com
Grayguns - http://grayguns.com

Posts: 3172 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
to the top for the winner

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post