SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Its Been Awhile - Acoustic Guitar - ****NEW WINNER***
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Its Been Awhile - Acoustic Guitar - ****NEW WINNER*** Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
one more day and I will draw another winner...

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to the winner!

Thank You nhta!

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winner THEZOLTAR as announced in the edited opening post of this thread.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
new winner Bob Ramberg

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Who is it that entered this karma, then failed to respond as the winner, please?

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
THEZOLTAR if I recall

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
thezoltar, it's impolite to waste the time of someone who is being gracious. These karma threads represent a bit of work for the giver, and whether or not they mind this type of thing, I certainly do mind it.

So, for the remainder of this year, thezoltar, and all of 2023, you should refrain from entering any karmas in this forum.

Guys, if you enter a karma, you need to monitor the thread and respond if you win. Someone who is doing the work to give away something of theirs should not have to chase after the winner.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Ass kick'n. Thank you nhtagmember.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Personal email sent.

Thanks again.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
shipped out today, scheduled delivery is Friday

I also took the tension off the strings so you will need to tune it when you get it

let me know that it arrived in one piece

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Congrats!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Awesome, will do. Christmas is coming early. I'm stoked. thanks again N.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Its here! Box was in good condition, very well packed. Its also ice cold, so I am going to let it warm-up for a day or so before I open the case. Its -2*F in Chicagoland right now.
Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum