SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My coworkers just gave me a Saturday Night Special. WOO HOO!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My coworkers just gave me a Saturday Night Special. WOO HOO! Login/Join 
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday my friend! And many more!

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and enjoy the cake and your wonderful friends. Cool

Posts: 9826 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bobandmikako
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! I love that cake.

十人十色

Posts: 2109 | Location: Semmes, Alabama | Registered: June 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8760 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday and many happy returns!

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Doc!!

HK Ag

Posts: 3533 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Great cake for a great SIGforum member.

Happy B-day,

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Now that's a cake, Happy Birthday.

Posts: 1970 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
Neat cake!

Happy birthday Smile

Posts: 1817 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Doc!!!

Posts: 1917 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
It's your cake and punch day.....

Wishing you many more...

Sunset

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Q.

Posts: 912 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
quote:

Happy birthday Doc.
You're a true asset to the forum... Big Grin

Posts: 4410 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!!!!

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Very cool and Happy Belated Birthday!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, they really did something special!!

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3456 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Very unique, Happy belated birthday

Posts: 5342 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
That's a heck of a cake for heck of a guy!
Happy Birthday!!!

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
I hope the coming year is as fulfilling as you have been an educator her on The Forum.

Happy Birthday.

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, sir. It's always nice when people take the time to do something nice for those that truly deserve it. I enjoy reading your knowledgeable posts and seeing how generous you are through your karmas. You seem like a man who truly gives back to those around you. I hope you have an awesome birthday.

Posts: 3535 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post