SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My coworkers just gave me a Saturday Night Special. WOO HOO!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My coworkers just gave me a Saturday Night Special. WOO HOO! Login/Join 
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Smile

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11207 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Seotaji:
The image is applied to a thin sheet of frosting using a modified inkjet printer filled with edible ink.

That sheet of frosting is then trimmed as needed and then applied to the cake.

Yep. When he was still with us, we took a photo of my FIL to a local place that printed his old USN photo on his birthday cake.

And "happy birthday" as well.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8365 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Assault Accountant
Picture of 12GA
posted Hide Post
You share a birthday with my cousin Pasquale! Happy Birthday and enjoy that cake. Smile

Posts: 2589 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Dr. Vu, from SimCity? Smile Happy Birthday!

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4953 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Happy Birthday!

Too bad they didn't know how much of a 228 fan you are Big Grin

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday and enjoy the day.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Happy B'day!

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
That's a nice cake. Hope it tastes as good as it looks. Happy birthday to you.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 27162 | Location: SW of Hovey, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Big Grin

Posts: 435 | Location: North of DFW | Registered: May 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday! Great looking cake

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They put my building on lockdown if somebody had a cake like that

Happy birthday.

Posts: 4956 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
Looks delicious! Happy Birthday!!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice!! Happy Birthday and many more!

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Dr. Vu.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Happy day. Enjoy it

Posts: 5538 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! Best wishes for a very Happy Birthday and many happy returns!!!

Posts: 7074 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Mmmm, edible ink!!

Where was that stuff when I could have had fun with it (30 years ago).... Big Grin

Happy Birthday, Dr. Vu!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Many Happy Returns!

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17153 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post