SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My coworkers just gave me a Saturday Night Special. WOO HOO!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My coworkers just gave me a Saturday Night Special. WOO HOO! Login/Join 
Center mass,
Armpit level...

Picture of greekfed
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

:-)

Posts: 3154 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: August 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Very Happy Birthday!!!

You have some very thoughtful coworkers Smile

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Sweet Q, you deserve to have a great big, fantastic, wonderful Birthday. HP, orc

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19709 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday, cool cake.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to my favorite Oriental Redneck! And many more to you, you're a very good man. Enjoy!

Posts: 11983 | Location: Near Hooker Oklahoma, closer to Slapout Oklahoma | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday
Wishing the very best

Posts: 1184 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Nice cake!
Happy birthday!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome cake! Happy Birthday Doctor!

Posts: 1161 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1548 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Happy B Day QAV.. Big Grin. And many more.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
happy birthday.....custom built for carry concealed IWB I take it?

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoulda Coulda
Oughta Woulda
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Doctor Vu !

Posts: 545 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday.

It's probably good that they didn't put a P228 on it. You would have either stuck it in your safe or gave it away. Big Grin

Posts: 2499 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday!

Posts: 223 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
Eat lead buddy!! I mean birthday cake!!!

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4635 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very neat; thoughtful and fun. You have good coworkers, and I hope you have a great birthday!

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2105 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ero
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday Mr 12131,
Happy birthday to you. Big Grin

Dan

Posts: 1956 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: April 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope you have a great Birthday!

Posts: 1335 | Registered: October 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!

I just saw your karma offer for a 228 for those escaping from the iron curtain.
Wow! How very generous of you!

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7213 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Trooperdan
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Sir!

Posts: 946 | Location: Raeford NC | Registered: April 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post