Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
| ||
|
Oriental Redneck![]() |
Let me tell y’all about the wonderful drug Ozempic. Q | |||
|
| Shoulda Coulda Oughta Woulda |
Yes, eating me would feed your village for a month…BUT I could also be useful as a doctor! | |||
|
| Member |
"We need to flatten the curve." | |||
|
| Run Silent Run Deep ![]() |
I live in a van down by the river. _____________________________ Pledge allegiance or pack your bag! The problem with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people's money. - Margaret Thatcher Spread my work ethic, not my wealth | |||
|
| Savor the limelight |
All this for a Coke bottle. | |||
|
Yeah, that M14 video guy...![]() |
Have you considered processed foods, carbs and ultra-refined seed oils? Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction). e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com | |||
|
| Member |
My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to say My friend the witch doctor, he taught me what to do | |||
|
אַרְיֵה![]() |
It was this big, but it got away. הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים | |||
|
Member![]() |
You and the gods must be crazy. _____________________________________________ I may be a bad person, but at least I use my turn signal. | |||
|
| Member |
"Let me tell you about this race I was in with Farrah Faucette..." Let all Men know thee, but no man know thee thoroughly: Men freely ford that see the shallows. Benjamin Franklin | |||
|
Drill Here, Drill Now![]() |
The Bill Gates Foundation will give you $10 for every person you get to take this vaccine Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer. | |||
|
| Always lurkin' |
You put da lime in da coconut... | |||
|
| Member |
You need a healthy lifestyle. Don't eat junk food from convenience stores. Eat natural foods. Drink lots of water. Walk or run often, at least 10K steps per day. But try to avoid getting too much sunshine, especially without wearing sunscreen. And don't just sit around watching TV all day. "Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy "A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book | |||
|
| Member |
amka kana! -~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~- All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.” ― Charles M. Schulz | |||
|
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
Bumblebee Tuna | |||
|
| His diet consists of black coffee, and sarcasm. ![]() |
Those people (Maasai) have lived on a "carnivore" diet for over a millennia. A man's wealth is measured by how many cattle he has, as well as wives and children. | |||
|
| Member |
“A little privacy, please! I am trying to take a shit!!” __________ "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy." | |||
|
Legalize the Constitution![]() |
Tell us more about living a healthy lifestyle, oh wise doctor. _______________________________________________________ despite them | |||
|
| Member |
"I won't taste that good. I have a lot of fat and I just shit my pants." | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

