SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man electrocuted trying to steal electricity...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man electrocuted trying to steal electricity... Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
BOOM! Headshot!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12766 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

It was likely a carrion eater

Perhaps an unladen African swallow.

It could grip it by the husk!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Sounds as if he got more than he asked for.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
He had Blew eyes. Look at his pic.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10899 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
Did I read it correctly, his head was 2/10th of a mile away from his body? They specifically said skull which I interpret as no flesh. Did an animal get to him or did his head fly off after the big zap?

Maybe his ancestors were from Champagne, France?

Anyways, I laughed until I just about cried reading this.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
It took close to two months for anyone to find him only because his skull was found in somebody's yard?

Article does not say if he was bailed out, completed his sentence or was on probation. Obviously not on any kind of supervised release.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This became so common in Detroit a year or so ago they stopped reporting it. Pile of ash, pair of smoking Adidas, some melted tools. Same story every time.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Literally lost his mind..

Posts: 13804 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
His shoes from Zappos

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1087 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by tk13:
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

It was likely a carrion eater

Perhaps an unladen African swallow.

It could grip it by the husk!

An unladen African Swallow, by definition, would not be carrying a human skull. Now a laden African Swallow is a completely different matter.

Posts: 10908 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Comic Relief
Picture of Eponym
posted Hide Post
It's just a flesh wound.

Posts: 4817 | Location: Indianapolis, IN | Registered: September 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
Reddy for Power

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Betcha he won't be doing that again!

Posts: 33757 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
you are doing it wrong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvfyiOhLSF4

just ask tens of thousands of east indians

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54598 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post