SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man electrocuted trying to steal electricity...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man electrocuted trying to steal electricity... Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
saw a snip it on the news about a lady who hated her next door neighbor,
she decided that throwing a stick of rags on fire in too his garage would be a good idea.

when the fire was out the police asked her about it .

then the cops saw her own c.c.t.v. cams , under her soffit.

they asked for the video and she said ok,
and there she was , on the video,

soaking the rags on the stick, lighting the rags and throwing them in too the neighbors garage.

Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54602 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
He learned from his new job as a conductor, don't be the path of least resistance.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Brilliant!

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12105 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tacfoley:

Well, at least we now know his current whereabouts. The whole thing was entirely his own volt. Even if he'd been arrested at the time, he would have had no resistance to the charge of theft. Paying a utility company to light up his ohm was the last thing he wanted.
Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30643 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted Hide Post
Let's all meet the late, great, Randall Stephens.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last dude I saw electrocuted had his head inside an industrial refrigerator trying to repair it.
He had a Mini Maglight in his mouth. The flashlight touched a live connection.... The end!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Av8nShooter:
He wanted to turn his life around.

If only he didn't head off in the wrong direction.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16314 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
Did I read it correctly, his head was 2/10th of a mile away from his body? They specifically said skull which I interpret as no flesh. Did an animal get to him or did his head fly off after the big zap?

Somebody's Labrador Retriever was trying to bring it home but couldn't get it through the doggie door...

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somebody's Labrador Retriever was trying to bring it home but couldn't get it through the doggie door...

It was wrong of me to laugh at this. Wrong, I say.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12768 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Couldn't have been African swallows. They were busy carrying coconuts.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went out with a BANG! Errrr..... pop?

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
But did he love what he was doing?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
Did I read it correctly, his head was 2/10th of a mile away from his body? They specifically said skull which I interpret as no flesh. Did an animal get to him or did his head fly off after the big zap?
That's how I read it too. So what exactly happened??

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
I was looking for a Florida connection.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
But did he love what he was doing?

Well, he wanted to make a switch.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16314 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, he wanted to make a switch.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That is simply RE VOLTING!

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So who gets the ladder in a situation like this?

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One thing about it is that he won't try that again!!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
didn't recognize the head with shoulders

QUOTE]Originally posted by MG34_Dan:
Let's all meet the late, great, Randall Stephens.

[/QUOTE]

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post