SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I've discovered a new human power beyond these common mortals..Speech to text.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've discovered a new human power beyond these common mortals..Speech to text. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
Always proofread before you send.
Always.

Trust me.

Naaa, man, just LET 'ER RIP!!!! Then SEND IT!
Those things are perfect with all the new technology. Wink
No mistakes what so ever!
With my luck I'd probably send something naughty.. Big Grin

Posts: 17905 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
They need to make a southern version. Some of the things that those devices translate to are pretty out there.

For Sure.....and while they're at it share that tech with GMC so the voice dialing feature will work on my truck.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
If you have an Apple device, give drag texting a try. It’s pretty amazing how accurate spelling is with this method compared to finger pecking. Almost uncanny- it’s extremely intuitive. And it’s certainly faster once you get the hang of it, and I find there are fewer misspellings and auto-corrects. But as above, spell check. For the love of god...

Use this all the time. It used to be available through keyboard App then Apple integrated it into there OS.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16406 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post