SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Super late Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super late Karma Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
September Karma! Hope everyone is well and enjoyed their summer. My oldest started his first day of High School today. I can't believe it. He told me the other day, Daddy, when I turn 18 you'll be turning 50. That's in 3 years! Can't believe how fast time has flown by. Some of you got news when he was born!

Here's the Karma; and to my oldest!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 5922 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1, please.

Don't you just love when your kids point that kind of stuff out to you? LOL

Thanks, Dave.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3068 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Dave! You must be very proud of the son you have raised, I am sure that he will be a worthy successor to his dad. And, BTW, I'm in for your generous karma.

Posts: 5407 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I remember that announcement!
Add me please.
I sure like that watch.

————————————————
You know it started in the garden when we walked way from Gods plan. We gave away dominion, placed it in the devils hands and Jesus took it back. Now we gain it all because He died. Name of names, God of gods, Jesus crucified!
Sleeping Giant - Defiance

I think that when those dark voices start calling our name in the back of our head we need to remind those voices who we belong to!
Andrew Schwab - Project 86

Posts: 24112 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me in another fine watch karma.
Thanks for the chance David!

Posts: 633 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I can definitely relate.

One starting college this week and another starting high school also!

Please count me in! Thanks so much!

Posts: 1357 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me Dave.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 487 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Nevermind withdraw me. It's way too late in the month to win a free watch. Please be considerate and allow me to enter earlier next time.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 19708 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3197 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave - Thank you. Please add me, my son is also starting high school next week, but I am already 50!

Posts: 1139 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thank you Dave.

Living the Dream

Posts: 3897 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me David.

Posts: 2339 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

My oldest started high school this month and I turned 48 this month. Time flies.

Posts: 4236 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in too Dave. Thank you!

War Eagle!

Posts: 116 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
How awesome is that! Congratulations on raising such a fine young man (and congratulations to Mom too).

I don't want to enter this karma, don't include me, as I won a nice watch from you previously.

Posts: 11141 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
David, I’ll be 60 when my youngest graduates HS. They grow so fast. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2482 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I’ll be 55 when my boy is a senior! Please include me in this generous karma! Thank you!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1876 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in!

thanks for the chance!!

Posts: 1988 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A classic! Please include me, Dave. A fantastic watch. Would make a perfect new work watch on the ship.

And congratulations! My oldest still has quite a few years before she enters high school. I know it goes fast, but it still feels like a lifetime away.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else.
~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 28793 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received an envelope from AARP today that I haven’t yet opened. On the cover it said “happy birthday!” Problem is…. I’m thinking about opening it.

Thanks for the karma! Thanks

Posts: 357 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post