SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Super late Karma
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Super late Karma Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted
September Karma! Hope everyone is well and enjoyed their summer. My oldest started his first day of High School today. I can't believe it. He told me the other day, Daddy, when I turn 18 you'll be turning 50. That's in 3 years! Can't believe how fast time has flown by. Some of you got news when he was born!

Here's the Karma; and to my oldest!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6005 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1, please.

Don't you just love when your kids point that kind of stuff out to you? LOL

Thanks, Dave.

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3138 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Dave! You must be very proud of the son you have raised, I am sure that he will be a worthy successor to his dad. And, BTW, I'm in for your generous karma.

Posts: 6400 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
I remember that announcement!
Add me please.
I sure like that watch.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me in another fine watch karma.
Thanks for the chance David!

Posts: 784 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fusternc
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I can definitely relate.

One starting college this week and another starting high school also!

Please count me in! Thanks so much!

Posts: 1373 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me Dave.

“I'm fat because everytime I do your girlfriend, she gives me a cookie”.

Posts: 545 | Registered: December 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Please enter me. Nevermind withdraw me. It's way too late in the month to win a free watch. Please be considerate and allow me to enter earlier next time.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance Dave.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3458 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave - Thank you. Please add me, my son is also starting high school next week, but I am already 50!

Posts: 1141 | Location: Phila Area | Registered: February 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rtquig
posted Hide Post
Please include me.
Thank you Dave.

Living the Dream

Posts: 4011 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: December 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me David.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

My oldest started high school this month and I turned 48 this month. Time flies.

Posts: 4737 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in too Dave. Thank you!

War Eagle!

Posts: 128 | Location: Alabama | Registered: July 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
How awesome is that! Congratulations on raising such a fine young man (and congratulations to Mom too).

I don't want to enter this karma, don't include me, as I won a nice watch from you previously.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usp_fan
posted Hide Post
David, I’ll be 60 when my youngest graduates HS. They grow so fast. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2501 | Location: Bismarck, ND | Registered: March 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I’ll be 55 when my boy is a senior! Please include me in this generous karma! Thank you!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
count me in!

thanks for the chance!!

Posts: 2207 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
A classic! Please include me, Dave. A fantastic watch. Would make a perfect new work watch on the ship.

And congratulations! My oldest still has quite a few years before she enters high school. I know it goes fast, but it still feels like a lifetime away.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I received an envelope from AARP today that I haven’t yet opened. On the cover it said “happy birthday!” Problem is…. I’m thinking about opening it.

Thanks for the karma! Thanks

Posts: 365 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post