SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Mitutoyo 8" dial caliper **Winner sigmonkey**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Mitutoyo 8" dial caliper **Winner sigmonkey** Login/Join 
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas!

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Oh yes, please include me, many uses for it here.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Aww yes !
Thank you !

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma! Please count me in!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 814 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please, and thank you for the opportunity. Merry Christmas.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10911 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
There are times when those extra inches come in handy.

Posts: 9535 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
With that I can nicely measure the OAL of my 50 BMG

If I had one.

In anyway.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6320 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Please include me - thanks. Merry Christmas

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3795 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
I have 6" calipers that are often too short by an inch or two, so would love to be counted in on this karma. Thanks!

Posts: 4600 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Have been a inch or two short my whole life, I could use this!

Posts: 438 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10493 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please. I’ve been meaning to get one.

Posts: 186 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice - please include me. Thank you!

Posts: 104 | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

SIGforum's Oracle has spoken, and sigmonkey is the winner. Congrats. Email has been sent.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10789 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Way to go Micro-Measuring-Monkey!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

SIGforum's Oracle has spoken, and sigmonkey is the winner. Congrats. Email has been sent.

Thank you! Smile

I will use it often, and put a note in the case as a reminder of your generosity.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43915 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

Thank you! Smile

I will use it often, and put a note in the case as a reminder of your generosity.

I can hear Karl grumbling now. Smile

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10789 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
My friendly mailman just delivered the caliper.

Thanks again, Henry.
I am in the middle of rebuilding my ST400 for one of my Buicks and this will be used!

Smile

sm

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43915 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post