SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma: Mitutoyo 8" dial caliper **Winner sigmonkey**
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma: Mitutoyo 8" dial caliper **Winner sigmonkey** Login/Join 
The quiet druid
Picture of orion5
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for your karma. Thanks and merry xmas.

o5

Posts: 746 | Location: Roanoke-ish | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Please add me in on this one

Posts: 4127 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your generosity. Please add my name to your Karma. Thank you.

If you think you can, YOU WILL!!!!!

Posts: 3833 | Location: Wolverine-Land!!!! | Registered: August 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd like to be included in this most generous karma, please. Thank you for the opportunity.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5488 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Please add me

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I could certainly use that, and thanks.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been looking at calipers, I need one, please consider me.

Posts: 33 | Location: Lacey WA | Registered: August 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Way cool & useful.
Please include me and thank you for the opportunity.

Cheers~

Posts: 907 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Don’t put me in. I want and could use it upon occasion. But i think others here would put it to better use.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12747 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Please enter my name. Thanks!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10711 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

Darrell

Posts: 111 | Location: Hollywood, MD | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could put that to good use!

Posts: 5 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 01, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Great karma. I’ve used one for years around the plant and miss having one for measuring around the house.
Please include me.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind offer. That is one tool I do not have and could have used numerous times.

Posts: 1773 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
My Brown and Sharpe calipers fell off the wing of my plane and cracked the glass - this would be perfect to mend the pain of being stupid. Please include me in your generous karma.

Ailerson

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aileron,

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In please. These are always handy. Thanks for the karma opportunity.

Posts: 492 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I am in, thank you

Make it count

Posts: 1415 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: November 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thanks!

Posts: 7401 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I don't know man I
just got here myself
Picture of mrw
posted Hide Post
I need a new caliper to replace the crappy plastic, yes plastic, one I torture myself with.

mrw

Hand Made Custom Knives
www.sandownforge.com

Posts: 1737 | Location: Gulf Coast Florida | Registered: June 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post