SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Most inappropriate song you've ever heard at a wedding?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most inappropriate song you've ever heard at a wedding? Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
Before the ceremony, as the bride came out.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/qLTdRqYwzXQ

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15527 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Nine Inch Nails, Closer

At the reception. Terrible. We left that goat rope.

NSFW

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/ccY25Cb3im0

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1289 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No worries!
Picture of Chach
posted Hide Post
At my brother's wedding reception... I blame the bar and the DJ for actually playing it when I requested it. Wink probably why my sister in-law doesn't like me all that much.

Posts: 3188 | Location: NorCal - Sac | Registered: February 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Electric slide

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
"O.P.P." by Naughty by Nature. The reception had a rockin' DJ and some guests who moved like they were (or should be) professional dancers. I made the request. It was awkward for the first few notes and then the dancers hit the floor again. Smile

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6731 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Before the ceremony, as the bride came out.

Yeah, that's a pretty poor choice.

Posts: 45535 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DanPatWork
posted Hide Post
Shaggy..... Wasn't Me

A family member requested this at my wedding reception.

Posts: 284 | Location: Midwest USA | Registered: June 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Under Pressure.

PC

Posts: 1369 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8178 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JasonATI
posted Hide Post

Posts: 430 | Location: South Dakota | Registered: October 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
While in college my son and several of his music major friends played the stripper song as the bride came down the aisle! The bride requested them to play for her wedding entrance and this was what she requested! She was tired of her future MIL meddling in her wedding and a point was being made!
My son and the others left immediately after the bride got to the alter!

Jim

Posts: 1353 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
Nine Inch Nails, Closer

At the reception. Terrible. We left that goat rope.

Who the hell thought THAT song was in any way a good idea?

"I want to f*ck you like an animal" and all. Eek

Posts: 34515 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Love Hurts

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10752 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
For the wedding march:

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53235 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Every breath you take by The Police.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11087 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
This one.
Time of Your Life

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Idiot by birth,
Asshole by choice
posted Hide Post
Tainted Love, by Soft Cell.

Posts: 3100 | Location: Georgia... 45 Minutes from everywhere....... | Registered: July 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
This would be a good one

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5671 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FenderBender:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e3-5YC_oHjE" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

100% winner.

I asked the DJ to play this at a wedding when i was really young because I knew my mom was a U2 fan and I had no clue what the song was about.

Posts: 3468 | Registered: January 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post