SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Most inappropriate song you've ever heard at a wedding?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Most inappropriate song you've ever heard at a wedding? Login/Join 
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
My Choir Director (also a minister) once presided at a wedding in which the bride sang a solo. She turned to the groom and sang "I'd Rather Have Jesus" (truth).

flashguy

Maybe they lived behind us when stationed at North Island. Her little white car had a front vanity plate that read "Nobody does me like Jesus"

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5671 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
I've been to a number of weddings at which DAC's "You Never Even Called Me By My Name" was played. Nobody batted an eye.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10569 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Hands down the one I played at my nephews wedding.

Meatloaf

Paradise by the dashboard light.

Started off good but towards the end the bride was listening to the lyrics and gave me the evil eye.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: fischtown7,

Posts: 3770 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There was one wedding I worked at where all the groomsmen and bridesmaids had their own "intro" song at the reception, and one of those was "gold digger". I don't recall what it was for the bride or groom, but I think the one was the only particularly odd choice.

That's the only one I recall off the top of my head.

Those who forget the pasta are condemned to reheat it.

Posts: 1552 | Location: SF Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post