SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Trying to find a dog for my daughters
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trying to find a dog for my daughters Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Frenchies are very similar to Bostons both in looks and temperament. Also great smaller dogs.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Frenchies are great little dogs, but they can have breathing issues, more so than the terriers. Also probably a bit more spendy since they are csection births.
ETA: oh hell, looks like Boston’s have the same issue with c sections at least. One of my friends shows frenchies, so I’m more familiar with that breed. Little monkeys!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bonfire
posted Hide Post
We have two Caviler King Charles and they are great dogs. They love to go on walks and absolutely love to snuggle. They are great with kids. Not so much of a good watch dog because they love everyone with the exception of birds and squirrels.

In war, truth is the first casualty. Aeschylus Greek tragic dramatist (525 BC - 456 BC)

Posts: 464 | Location: North of Seattle | Registered: March 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post