SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jack Daniels is now tranny.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack Daniels is now tranny. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
JD has an ENORMOUS overseas market

But is "That" the marketing campaign they're using overseas? Or is it just for domestic consumption?

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I drank JD Black for many of my younger days, as it was what I could afford, and was available everywhere. THEN, I got introduced to GOOD BOURBON like 1792, Knob Creek, Elijah Craig, and others......I have changed my wicked ways (especially now)!!!

Posts: 6622 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
I'm guessing that if one actually consumed enough Jack Daniels that the tranny would be indiscernible from a real woman, but...

... you're a dead man either way.

If you consume enough Jack Daniels (or Bud Light) that a tranny would be indiscernible from a real woman, you suffer a degree of alcohol toxicity that proves fatal because you immediately pass out, vomit, and aspirate the vomitus. I've seen people dead that way. Suffice to say, its not pretty.

Now if you consume enough Jack Daniels (or Bud Light) that a tranny would be indiscernible from a real woman, and you are a heterosexual man who is not so drunk as to be in alcohol toxicity you will defenestrate yourself out the nearest window at the merest thought.

Time for me to become another Steve McCrowskey? Smile

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Easy for me to boycott…haven’t had that crap in years. Thankfully, I’m a Woodford Reserve man.

The post above you says that it's the same company that owns JD.
"Based in Louisville, Kentucky, it manufactures several well known brands throughout the world, including Jack Daniel's, Old Forester, Woodford Reserve, GlenDronach, BenRiach, Glenglassaugh, Finlandia, Herradura, Korbel, and Chambord. Brown–Forman formerly owned Southern Comfort and Tuaca before selling them off in 2016."

This makes me sad

Looks like a change to Buffalo Trace and Knob Creek is in order...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Looks like my Four Roses, Buffalo Trace, Larceny, and Eagle Rare are all “Marked Safe from Tranny Fluid” for now…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DanH:
ESG?

i believe so,
if these companies dont have the right ESG score then it makes it harder for them to get money from the Vanguards and Blackrocks,
the trans mafia is watching

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2012 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
OK, I've solved my beer problem.
Heineken--not inBev--owns Tecate, Dos Equis and Sol.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post