SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Jack Daniels is now tranny.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jack Daniels is now tranny. Login/Join 
posted
Who do they think drinks this stuff?

https://twitter.com/awhenders/...734393326821376?s=20

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I can see this going over REAL well with their customer base.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37958 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is this for real? What’s up with the nose?

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No loss. Can't stand the stuff anyway.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2741 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drank it in high school and college when I didn't know any better.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
It's the goddamm grinch.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Interesting grinch gloves.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I can’t wait to see the next quarterly financial report for JD and Budweiser. Pandering to a vastly insignificant group of… “people” just seems like a really dumb business model.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
No, this is about nothing more than the leftists that were hired as a show of wokeness out to destroy capitalism.

They know EXACTLY what they are doing.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Is this the official JD page?

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5401 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^It looks like JD's Canada twitter. I don't know if the blue check means anything anymore.

Posts: 662 | Location: Crestview Florida | Registered: July 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
JD is nasty water filtered over charcoal. They can have their trannies and gross whiskey.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Just for the hell of it I just "googled" Jack Daniels, and this was right at the top. It looks like they've been supporting the freaks for a while, but nobody really took notice.
https://www.newsweek.com/jack-...gbt-campaign-1792890
First, it was Hershey's, then it was Bud Light, and now, Jack Daniels is the latest brand this year to be facing a boycott over claims the company has "gone woke."

Social media users have taken offense to the whiskey brewer's "small town, big pride" campaign in which it teamed up with drag queens from Ru Paul's Drag Race—despite the campaign being nearly two years old.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ironbutt:
Just for the hell of it I just "googled" Jack Daniels, and this was right at the top:
https://www.newsweek.com/jack-...gbt-campaign-1792890

Why do these people need so much affirmation? I've never demanded that someone tell me I'm pretty or special.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I just don’t understand any of it….why these companies team up with these petulant children is beyond me. Disgusting

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cgode:
I just don’t understand any of it….why these companies team up with these petulant children is beyond me. Disgusting

I never understood this either. Why would a manufacturer, or retailer risk alienating the majority of their loyal customer base, just to show that they're "woke?"

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
ESG?

Posts: 4179 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
JD and Bud, going for the alcoholic tranny market.
I don’t see this working out well for them, but what do I know?

Posts: 9516 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He is also a Nike spokesperson for, of all things, women's bras.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sig2392:
Drank it in high school and college when I didn't know any better.

^^^^^
This.

Posts: 7257 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post