SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Christmas gifts for the wife
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Christmas gifts for the wife Login/Join 
Picture of Pyker
posted
I just asked my wife what she wanted for Christmas.

'A divorce!' she shouted

'I wasn't planning on spending that much on you' I replied.

And that's when the fight started.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
My wife and I were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we were in bed.

I turned to her and said, 'Do you want to have Sex?'

'No,' she answered.

I then said, 'Is that your final answer?'

... She didn't even look at me this time, simply saying, 'Yes..'

So I said, "Then I'd like to phone a friend."

And that's when the fight started...

Posts: 23504 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly realized the her husband was missing, and as they had a lot to do, she called him on the mobile.

The wife said " where are you, you know we have lots to do?"

He said "you remember that jewelers we were in about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek, and she got all choked up,,,,, "Yes I do remember that shop" she replied.
Well I am in the gun store, next door to that.

Posts: 281 | Location: Outside St. Louis | Registered: June 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScooterX:
A couple were in a busy shopping center just before Christmas. The wife suddenly realized the her husband was missing, and as they had a lot to do, she called him on the mobile.

The wife said " where are you, you know we have lots to do?"

He said "you remember that jewelers we were in about 10 years ago, and you fell in love with that diamond necklace? I could not afford it at the time and I said one day I would get it for you?"

Little tears started to flow down her cheek, and she got all choked up,,,,, "Yes I do remember that shop" she replied.
Well I am in the gun store, next door to that.

Winner!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^ I read that yesterday in another thread... Roll Eyes

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24144 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All good but ScooterX ...tops!

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
An elderly man and wife had been sitting on a park bench for a while. The husband said I think my butt’s asleep. His wife replied I know. I heard it snoring.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post