SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Moron who thinks a pistol makes him Superman gets shot more than a dozen times
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moron who thinks a pistol makes him Superman gets shot more than a dozen times Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
I counted eighteen pistol shots and four shots from a pump shotgun, all shots except one coming from the one security guard.

Apparently, his last word was "Really?". This is after breaking bad with "Who the fuck you talking to, dawg?"

Security guard was shot once in the thigh, will recover, and is expected to face no charges.

Stupid asshole acted like he was bracing an unarmed opponent on the street. Bad mistake.

By the way, the dead rocket surgeon was apparently "grilling" in the parking lot of a gas station?? I'll tell you right now- I am glad this idiot is dead.

Frankly, I find this funny. Smile

https://twitter.com/Mrgunsngea.../1780236805880656044

Posts: 107762 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Really!?”

Really.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15633 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
CHAK CHAK MOTHERFUCKER!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34147 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Dawg's got a lotta holes in him.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More light than heat
Picture of Milliron
posted Hide Post
I believe this meets the Sigforum definition of "killified".

"Age does not bring wisdom. Often it merely changes simple stupidity into arrogant conceit. It's only advantage, so far as I have been able to see, is that it spans change. A young person sees the world as a still picture, immutable. An old person has had his nose rubbed in changes and more changes and still more changes so many times that that he knows it is a moving picture, forever changing. He may not like it--probably doesn't; I don't--but he knows it's so, and knowing is the first step in coping with it."

Robert Heinlein

Posts: 8809 | Location: West Chester, Ohio | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If anyone thinks the shotgun coups de grace was excessive, please note that the rocket surgeon was still holding his pistol.

Killed the fuck out of him Big Grin

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
grilling

Pure FAFO

Wondered what the heck grilling was, some new type way to ingest a drug?, but this idiot was actually grilling in a parking lot and got his ass killified.

Posts: 23603 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Grilling, as in roasting meat over open flame, and in this case, in close vicinity to flammable liquid and its fumes.

Stoopid

s-t-o-o-p-i-d

Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
grilling

Pure FAFO

Wondered what the heck grilling was, some new type way to ingest a drug?, but this idiot was actually grilling in a parking lot and got his ass killified.
Anyone grilling around 8000 to 20000 gallons of hydrocarbons without knowing the API RP500 hazardous area classifications is a Darwin Award Candidate. I don't care whether they mean cooking meat, cooking cocaine into crack, or cooking meth.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23336 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ribs, chicken, steaks.

You know. Grilling

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Grilled!

BTW, I watched but didn't see the thug getting a shot off at any time. Maybe the security guard accidentally shot himself once? But, that still doesn't sound right, because all of his (handgun) shots were in rapid succession.

Q

Posts: 26522 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
Sometimes you can fix stupid. Smile

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1869 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
I watched but didn't see the thug getting a shot off at any time.
At the 15 second mark in the video.

posted Hide Post
Ahhh. Philadelphia. City of brotherly love.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16133 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Yup. Really. HAHA!!!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8858 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Where was he hiding the shotgun, in a back sling? That's a serious security gig!

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12458 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Well done...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43926 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
The sign to his right. "Ghost"

Truth in advertising.

Posts: 11399 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Holy shit! You could anchor a good sized ship with the lead…

Posts: 13309 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
John Wick would be proud.

And I didn't find it funny. I found it hilarious.

Posts: 11033 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post