SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Moron who thinks a pistol makes him Superman gets shot more than a dozen times
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Moron who thinks a pistol makes him Superman gets shot more than a dozen times Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pedropcola:
I have read all the posts but I seemed to have missed it if it was said, how many of those shots were hits?

Enough.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31490 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol. Sure enough but this thread is chock full of "am I carrying enough ammo"? Which you can't answer without knowing if the guard even hit him much. I'm not even sure if the shotgun blasts were all on target. Yes, I know the last one was.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
lol. Sure enough but this thread is chock full of "am I carrying enough ammo"? Which you can't answer without knowing if the guard even hit him much. I'm not even sure if the shotgun blasts were all on target. Yes, I know the last one was.
Cue the Fudds w/ their cries, "If he were using 45ACP, it would have been a one-shot stop." Roll Eyes

Posts: 3191 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Ahhh. Philadelphia. City of brotherly love.

It's really a shame what the Democrats have done to this city, it's really much worse than you know. I follow a local news guy on Twitter and it's numerous shootings every night especially on public transit. Complete Mad Max now

Posts: 33902 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:

In this Twitter video, man in yellow vest and another man stop a carjacking, but the carjacker jumps into the work truck belonging to yellow vest man.

https://twitter.com/clownworld...631213885469039?s=46

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16731 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Is hitting targets lying on the ground part of anyone’s training regimen?

This article: Link, says the guy was operating a food truck serving BBQ. Also says he was shot multiple times in the legs and face.

Apparently, it was a Sunoco. They’re Tier 1, right?

Posts: 11035 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
Is hitting targets lying on on the ground part of anyone’s training regimen?
Probably not, but if the guy who you shot because he pulled a gun on you, you might consider continuing to shoot him until he drops his weapon.

I don’t remember which one of the two (or even 100% how to spell their names, but I seem to recall that one of Platt and Maddox did most of the damage to his FBI adversaries after he was shot to the ground. I guess it potentially a more stable shooting platform.

I seem to recall seeing a video or two where LEOs continued to yell at the perp to “Drop the gun!” or “Drop the weapon!” while continuing to dump rounds into him. It stands to reason that a guy with a gun in his hand could point it at and shoot you very quickly. It is said that “Action beats reaction every time.”

Posts: 6928 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
I’m not questioning the security guard’s actions at all. I’m wondering how hard it is to hit a person laying on the ground. I added a link to my post above to an article that says the guy on the ground was hit multiple times in the legs and face. Seems like shot placement was amiss here.

Posts: 11035 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That second video about the carjacking escalated quickly and unexpectedly. I assume yellow vest guy did not survive? He should have shot the carjacker more, how is that for hindsight.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
This article: Link, says the guy was operating a food truck serving BBQ. Also says he was shot multiple times in the legs and face.
Did you get a look at the mall ninja that owns the security company that employed the armed guard?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23349 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
Did you get a look at the mall ninja that owns the security company that employed the armed guard?
You mean Officer Assclown? AKA Deputy Failuretofeed

Posts: 107776 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
That's the one.

This thread is turning out to be my favorite thread this month. It's got it all - dude running his yap after multiple rounds of 9mm and 12ga, happy ending, humorous posts, mall ninjas, and a king kong sized banana clip

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23349 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
...a king kong sized banana clip
He's popular with all the ladies.

Posts: 107776 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m just wondering where he gets his nails done. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Posts: 767 | Location: Orange County, CA | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jer830:
I’m just wondering where he gets his nails done. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

At Uncle Mike's Tactical Mart and Nail Salon of course...

'Live long and prosper'

Posts: 3931 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
His uniform has no epaulettes.

Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
That's his tactical uniform. You can bet his Sunday go to Meeting uniform has more gold bullshit than a Central African Field Marshall.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12803 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Is he wearing a body camera or a cell phone?

Posts: 9058 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The good Samaritan, Jonathan Adam Lecompte, in the second video died.

https://kpel965.com/tragic-end...iral-video-incident/

Posts: 1519 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now we’ll never find out what the secret recipe is for the dead guy’s famous BBQ sauce and dry-rub.

Posts: 3500 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post