Go ![]() | New ![]() | Find ![]() | Notify ![]() | Tools ![]() | Reply ![]() | |
| Member |
So we got a new kitten from a local rescue after working the circuit a few rounds untill we found the "right" one. As you would imagine they're all good cats, but you end up finding one you connect with. Well this little guy thought we were good enough for him. I don't know how they make that judgement, but he contacted me telepathically when I wasn't even thinking about it, and instructed us to adopt him posthaste without passing GO or collecting a paycheck, so my wife picked him up and brought him home. Our previous cat was with us for 19 years, and he had a great life, after picking him off the street as a kitten way back then. So things are looking up in the cat department except for one thing: I can't think of a name for him. If you can think of any good names for a male kitten, please let me know. If I can name him before my wife gives him some cheesy human type name, please tell me what you got. I don't have much talent for the humanities or feline naming, so I sure could use some help. Lover of the US Constitution Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster | ||
|
| Member |
Siggy? | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Andy | |||
|
| No, not like Bill Clinton ![]() |
Need a pic Beans Frank Pepper Jack, PJ Larry Winston Bub | |||
|
| Member |
That's pitiful boss. But I'll put it in the hopper on principal since it's the great Sigforum. Lover of the US Constitution Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Why? | |||
|
| Master of one hand pistol shooting |
McGillikitty SIGnature NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished | |||
|
| Member |
Catsup or Cat Stevens. It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest. | |||
|
| Member |
Because it's a human style name. Sort of the reverse of naming a baby boy son Ruger or Spot. Lover of the US Constitution Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
Why didn't you comment on BigSwede's choices? Frank, Larry and Winston? | |||
|
Member![]() |
Winston is a dog's name. | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
https://www.instagram.com/five_crazy_cats/?hl=en It's a pet, boys and girls. You can name it whatever you want, and plenty of cats and dogs have human names. WTF? | |||
|
| Shaman |
Bullseye Tiger My male cockatoo is name Cato(yes as in the Pink Panther Cato Fong) What does kitty look like? He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. | |||
|
Odd Duck![]() |
Zeeke, yes human but sounds good. ____________________________________________________ New and improved super concentrated me: Proud rebel, heretic, and Oneness Apostolic Pentecostal. There is iron in my words of death for all to see. So there is iron in my words of life. | |||
|
| Member |
Well if I had to find an excuse, I'd say because he included four non-human type names, which is 67% in compliance with the original request for non-human names. Or maybe the other two human names belonged to great dogs that his best friend's wife named, and he wishes to protect the memory of those great animals. Lover of the US Constitution Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster | |||
|
| I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not |
Mr. Bigglesworth | |||
|
Member![]() |
Well, sure then. But don't expect the cat to come when you call him. I would go with Cosmic (Cosmo) Kreepers. | |||
|
| Shaman |
Ooooo Bullet! He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. | |||
|
| Peace through superior firepower |
You're welcome What a waste of my time | |||
|
| Member |
What does it look like? (color, stripes, etc) | |||
|
| Powered by Social Strata | Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 |
| Please Wait. Your request is being processed... |
|

