SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Derek Chauvin Trial
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Derek Chauvin Trial Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
“You will see that three Minneapolis police officers could not overcome the strength of Mr. Floyd,” Nelson said.

“Mr. Chauvin stands five-foot-nine, 140 pounds. Mr. Floyd is six, three , weighs 223 pounds.”

https://www.inquirer.com/news/...ck-men-20210409.html

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
Page two of George Floyd's autopsy.

Well, that about says it all.

Posts: 17126 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://twitter.com/TheRabbitH.../1732060220631957534

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1732060220631957534" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 753px; display: block; border: none; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: 50% 20px; background-size: 300px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

So he seems to be the ONLY person in mid-2020 “with” COVID at the time of death whose death was not attributed to COVID Roll Eyes Ain’t that some shit…

They had folks with GSW to the chest who they still reported as having died “of” COVID.

Guess it would be too much of a stretch to attribute breathing difficulties and bodily system failures to drug use and viral infections known to cause breathing difficulties and system failures… Nah, musta been whitey..

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Chauvin was sacrificed, and you got to figure that others around the country will be sacrificed too, in part to keep up the campaign of leftist activism vs law enforcement.

This is pushed in order to reduce law enforcement funding, activity and Soro's push to eliminate bail through activist prosecutions and politicians, and partly because they feared a massive revolt by the african American communities ala BLM in cities around the country if Chauvin walked without any charges, the narrative was spread far and wide on social media and pushed by the LSM

The man never had any chance of getting a fair trial, and is being used to curtail any police activity using force against criminals.

Posts: 23454 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That film shows that Chauvin got totally screwed. Just the judge denying exculpatory evidence to be entered - the training manual showing the Maximum Restraint Technique of placing the knee on the shoulder of the suspect, which is exactly what Chauvin did - is grounds for a new trial.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5160 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Keith Ellison's response to The Fall Of Minneapolis.

quote:
“I have not seen it,” Ellison said. “My opinion is that it’s not factually based … I think that it is partisan propaganda.”

I haven't actually seen what's between your ears but I think it's this...

edited

Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great interview with Liz Collin, Minneapolis news caster at the link. She's funded her own documentary regarding this situation.

https://lists.youmaker.com/lin...Lc8YNfUOP/jgQ1GYcRlD

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38676 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chauvin was sacrificed, and you got to figure that others around the country will be sacrificed too, in part to keep up the campaign of leftist activism vs law enforcement.

This is pushed in order to reduce law enforcement funding, activity and Soro's push to eliminate bail through activist prosecutions and politicians, and partly because they feared a massive revolt by the african American communities ala BLM in cities around the country if Chauvin walked without any charges, the narrative was spread far and wide on social media and pushed by the LSM

The man never had any chance of getting a fair trial, and is being used to curtail any police activity using force against criminals.

Im in about 110% agreement with you!

HOWEVER...
He was sacrificed at the alter of liberalism by social justice warriors.
Retribution for "years of oppression and wrongful arrests / incarcerations" by us "racists ass" Police.

A Pawn.

With that being said, do you know what the scale of rioting will be if (hopefully WHEN) Chauvin's conviction get's overturned?
If the man lives that long.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I’m hoping the day comes that we can do to the people that railroaded Chauvin that has happened to him. By a few orders of magnitude to drive the point home and make an example of them.

We will not get our Justice system back unless we take it

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
A full impartial investigation and (1)a pardon & (2) a new start with a program akin to the federal witness protection program.

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1554 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just watched "The Fall of Minneapolis". (It is now available on YouTube.) It is truly a must-see film.

What I found really interesting is that I was aware of 90% of the info in the film (most of which is available right in this thread.)

But here is a link to a podcast of 2 Black male professors at Ivy League colleges (Columbia and Brown) who totally changed their mind about what happened after watching the film. They admitted that they had believed the media narrative for the past 3 years. But after watching this film, they both stated that they were lied to by the media and everyone else involved! The power of a biased media is stunning when you hear 2 guys like this change their mind after seeing the basic FACTS - most of which have always been out there available to everyone.

Link - The Glenn Show

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:

But here is a link to a podcast of 2 Black male professors at Ivy League colleges (Columbia and Brown) who totally changed their mind about what happened after watching the film. They admitted that they had believed the media narrative for the past 3 years. But after watching this film, they both stated that they were lied to by the media and everyone else involved! The power of a biased media is stunning when you hear 2 guys like this change their mind after seeing the basic FACTS - most of which have always been out there available to everyone.

Link - The Glenn Show

"Repeat a lie often enough, people start to believe it."
Damn... I can't quite remember who said that.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
I just watched "The Fall of Minneapolis". (It is now available on YouTube.) It is truly a must-see film.

What I found really interesting is that I was aware of 90% of the info in the film (most of which is available right in this thread.)

Link - The Glenn Show

I finally just finished watching this podcast and it was excellent! Well worth the 48 minutes. Highly recommended!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38676 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This summarizes the entire event: Written by a former Federal prosecutor.

The Scapegoating of Derek Chauvin, Part I

https://americanmind.org/salvo...-derek-chauvin-pt-i/

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The problem is the supremes have denied his appeal. Does he have another legal avenue ?

Posts: 4765 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The appeal turned down by the Supreme Court only dealt with change of venue complaints.

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
We all know Chauvin didn’t kill that piece of shit; the problem is that he was already convicted in the court of leftist public opinion. Truth and facts mean nothing to the left.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
What are they waiting for? Can’t they be proactive for just once and perhaps save a life?

If this goes on much longer the risk to his life increases.

We all know the players that were involved in railroading him. Retribution time will come.

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post