SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kim Gardner Confiscates McCloskey's AR-15
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kim Gardner Confiscates McCloskey's AR-15 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do any of them- any of them at all, even a single one- now realize what a fraud this bitch is?

Learning and perspective isn't one of their strengths. We all know the fall-back answer to a Leftist's failure is, to blame someone or, something else. They'll toss out all sorts of generalities: 'institutional racism', 'systemic racism', 'misogeny', 'rapacious capitalism', 'rigged system' etc, etc....
At the end of the day, she couldn't even do her job in the most basic manner as stacks of felony cases awaiting trail and a stream of prosecutor resignations from her office.

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Do any of them- any of them at all, even a single one- now realize what a fraud this bitch is?

Learning and perspective isn't one of their strengths. We all know the fall-back answer to a Leftist's failure is, to blame someone or, something else. They'll toss out all sorts of generalities: 'institutional racism', 'systemic racism', 'misogeny', 'rapacious capitalism', 'rigged system' etc, etc....
At the end of the day, she couldn't even do her job in the most basic manner as stacks of felony cases awaiting trail and a stream of prosecutor resignations from her office.

This is what make Leftists incorrigible. Consequences, if ever experienced, are intentionally or reflexively, misinterpreted so whichever lesson is gleaned, it is wrong.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29684 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:

This is what make Leftists incorrigible. Consequences, if ever experienced, are intentionally or reflexively, misinterpreted so whichever lesson is gleaned, it is wrong.

I can't believe you guys!
You KNOW it's not their fault!
It's our fault, the systems fault, social media, honkeys, math, ORANGE MAN BAD!!! Climate... Whatever.
It just not THEIR fault
Ever

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A.G. Bailey states that he is still going after Gardner, her resignation does not change a thing. He's looking into charging her with theft- she was not doing her job, but was attending nursing school. Also another judge had ordered her to appear on contempt charges for failing to appear at an earlier trial, that is also not going away regardless.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Though I assumed she couldn't escape her legal issues simply by resigning, I'm happy to hear it said so explicitly by the A.G.

This fraud, this criminal, needs to face heavy consequences.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Though I assumed she couldn't escape her legal issues simply by resigning, I'm happy to hear it said so explicitly by the A.G.

This fraud, this criminal, needs to face heavy consequences.

She just escaped her paycheck and any further responsibility, but her past bullshit, she's still on the hook for.

One of the question is "Who's going to be paying for her legal fees?"
I hope NOT the tax payers!

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
In theory, if she is no longer employed by the state/county, she will have no defense at the taxpayers expense. I suspect that the AG will be watching the money like a hawk. This leftist piece of shit has painted herself into a corner and I love it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
For his part, Gov. Parson acknowledged that he’d received Gardner’s letter and will appoint a replacement who “can help restore faith in the city’s criminal justice system.”

So what's the scoop on this Governor Parson? Is he a wacko lefty too, or is he likely to appoint someone who will actually do the job as intended?

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
In the article I linked, he's going to find someone acceptable to the both of them. Parson is not a libtard, but the mayor of St. Louis is.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
In theory, if she is no longer employed by the state/county, she will have no defense at the taxpayers expense. I suspect that the AG will be watching the money like a hawk. This leftist piece of shit has painted herself into a corner and I love it.

Like what has been posted before, Gardner has failed to comply with the State Auditor many times. Some of the travel expenses receipts that were turned over to the Auditor that were billed to the office have the names redacted.

The AG is still going after Gardner to get her out of the office ASAP as rumor has it, the resignation was a "deal" cut with state legislature Dimocraps to stop bills going through for State control of her office. Once those are dropped and the legislature is out of session, Gardner could change her mind and extend the date of her resignation.

Gardner got a pass and a slap on the wrist from the Supreme Court in her earlier actions (hiding evidence and other no-nos for prosecutors), so they, I mean the AG and Auditor, need to go after her for any crimes and malfeasance to the full extent of the law.

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
quote:
o what's the scoop on this Governor Parson? Is he a wacko lefty too

Absolutely not. Right, Conservative, Christian, Farmer.

Posts: 10740 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
And a weekend update from the streets of St. Louis City. Police Officers (from the Downtown District, some of the other Districts only had 5 cars on for their whole district)were so swamped, they were juggling as many as 55 calls at the same time Saturday night into Sunday for reports of illegal driving, shootings and other alleged crimes. Yes, this is a result of Soros' backed progressive Prosecutors and Defund the Police.

As one comment said: "Kandahar would be a better tourism destination at this rate."

Posts: 3927 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Great news!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
Yes! Also interesting that Judge Noble put his name in the hat to replace her.

Posts: 7308 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Now... 18 names in the hopper.
Who will Gov. Parson pick?
Will he go with the biggest reformer (I think I would)... or will he pick someone he thinks can be elected?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24073 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Motion to Dismiss filed at Gardner's Warranto Hearing. Cliff Notes:
  • As expected, Gardner's legal team filed motion to dismiss due to her resignation
  • State argued that a ruling on motion should be deferred until new Circuit Attorney has been appointed. Stated once appointed, the State unlikely to object to dismissal.
  • Gardener's legal team didn't object to a deferred ruling
  • Judge stayed all discovery, and won't rule on motion to dismiss until May 23rd.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23221 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Back, and
    to the left
    Picture of 83v45magna
    posted Hide Post
    Any idea what cesspool she will be seen to surface in next? One thing is certain, it will be public sector.

Posts: 7252 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Shoulda Coulda
    Oughta Woulda
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by 83v45magna:
    Any idea what cesspool she will be seen to surface in next? One thing is certain, it will be public sector.

Probably a Deputy Attorney General in the Biden DOJ.
    She’d fit right in.

Posts: 543 | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    I swear I had
    something for this
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by 83v45magna:

She is going to school to be nurse. At least she can only hurt people in whatever hospital hires her.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post