SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Minnesota Anti-Police Legislator Carjacked, Injured
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Minnesota Anti-Police Legislator Carjacked, Injured Login/Join 
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Being a victim of violence tends to change your opinion on self defense QUITE A BIT. It wakes you up and really educates you more than any book ever could.

I consider myself lucky that something violent and somewhat awful happened to me when I was young. Yes it sucked to go through but it had a profound impact on my life and how I view this world. It also gave me an unwavering appreciation for the second amendment.

Given the choice to erase that part of my life I would not change a thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21127 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Does she know Jussie Smollet?

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1569 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Radio silence…impossible to find any update…hmmm…

Posts: 2939 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The images of her head injury and the 'blood pouring down her face' are not consistent with what I've seen in injuries that I've treated in assault victims.

There is something missing that is a big clue that it's fake. It isn't lack of an obvious injury that would produce that type of blood flow, but that is also a clue.

I think someone should sit her down and tell her how what happened to her is her fault, if she didn't have very nice things that other people can't afford this wouldn't have happened. She also needs to channel her inner peace and understand the stress the suspects were under and they really had no choice but to kick her ass due to the evils of the laws that might put them in jail for stealing your stuff and leaving you as a witness. Someone should encourage her to give away more of her stuff to help find financial equity with those less fortunate, or just let them take it next time.

Roll Eyes

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38004 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
You know, I have no problem with the defund the police movement. I don't want the government's enforcement arm to have that much power over our lives and ability to control and observe us how they currently do.
What I want in return though is the same qualified immunity to defend myself and my property against anyone doing anything unlawful to me. If I have a problem I will deal with it myself like nature intended.

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
What will MORE laws against crimes with that already have laws do?

Oh, the criminals will immediately stop crimeing.

It is not constructive to demonize youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities, right?

I just can't stop laughing.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34139 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're they assaulting and robbing her because they were hungry and looking for food?

P229

Posts: 3845 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
Her makeup looks good in the photo. The blood looks nothing like what happen when two of my kids gashed their forehead or scalp in separate instances.

On the other hand, there were multiple eye witnesses to the carjacking itself. Link

Posts: 11013 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post