SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hello My Invisible Friends... Been a While
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello My Invisible Friends... Been a While Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted
It has been quite awhile since I have posted, but I have been lurking for that same time period.

I have had some family issues that have precluded my actual participation. Nothing that needs to be shared at this point, but the camaraderie that I have witnessed for the past 14 years (can that be right???) and over my absence for the past year or so, hearten me to no end.

I will return to chiming in when my knowledge adds to the conversation.

Thanks for being a group that I can peek into and keep some semblance of knowing there is some sanity left.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

God bless America.

Posts: 13521 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
If you’re ever back up this way, I’ll take you to dinner again.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34140 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Mars, you introduced me to pho. Enough said. I would be honored to dine with you any time.

I cant remember my last actual post, but since then perhaps, my daughter is in her second year at UGA (go Dawgs)

I am still recovering and trying to get myself aligned. I need to make a southern tour to see my children (Tampa, Charleston, Athens, Auburn (maybe in reverse)).

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

You can check out any time, but you can never leave.

Glad you are back.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 7269 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome home,

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
It has been quite awhile since I have posted, but I have been lurking for that same time period.

I have had some family issues that have precluded my actual participation. Nothing that needs to be shared at this point, but the camaraderie that I have witnessed for the past 14 years (can that be right???) and over my absence for the past year or so, hearten me to no end.

I will return to chiming in when my knowledge adds to the conversation.

Thanks for being a group that I can peek into and keep some semblance of knowing there is some sanity left.

V. heartening stuff to read there. The virtual coffee is on and Welcome back.

Posts: 11335 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Glad you spoke up. A few folks I haven’t seen for a while, and wondered if they were lurking as well. I hope things are improving for you.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5353 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post