SIGforum
Hello My Invisible Friends... Been a While

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5980043684

October 30, 2021, 06:16 PM
dlc444
Hello My Invisible Friends... Been a While
It has been quite awhile since I have posted, but I have been lurking for that same time period.

I have had some family issues that have precluded my actual participation. Nothing that needs to be shared at this point, but the camaraderie that I have witnessed for the past 14 years (can that be right???) and over my absence for the past year or so, hearten me to no end.

I will return to chiming in when my knowledge adds to the conversation.

Thanks for being a group that I can peek into and keep some semblance of knowing there is some sanity left.

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.
October 30, 2021, 06:21 PM
vthoky
Welcome back!

God bless America.
October 30, 2021, 06:26 PM
Mars_Attacks
If you’re ever back up this way, I’ll take you to dinner again.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
October 30, 2021, 06:34 PM
dlc444
Mars, you introduced me to pho. Enough said. I would be honored to dine with you any time.

I cant remember my last actual post, but since then perhaps, my daughter is in her second year at UGA (go Dawgs)

I am still recovering and trying to get myself aligned. I need to make a southern tour to see my children (Tampa, Charleston, Athens, Auburn (maybe in reverse)).

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.
October 30, 2021, 06:35 PM
P-220
Welcome back.

You can check out any time, but you can never leave.

Glad you are back.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
October 30, 2021, 06:44 PM
83v45magna
Welcome back!
October 30, 2021, 08:58 PM
DSgrouse
welcome home,
October 31, 2021, 05:35 AM
tacfoley
quote:
Originally posted by dlc444:
It has been quite awhile since I have posted, but I have been lurking for that same time period.

I have had some family issues that have precluded my actual participation. Nothing that needs to be shared at this point, but the camaraderie that I have witnessed for the past 14 years (can that be right???) and over my absence for the past year or so, hearten me to no end.

I will return to chiming in when my knowledge adds to the conversation.

Thanks for being a group that I can peek into and keep some semblance of knowing there is some sanity left.

V. heartening stuff to read there. The virtual coffee is on and Welcome back.
October 31, 2021, 08:59 AM
irreverent
Glad you spoke up. A few folks I haven’t seen for a while, and wondered if they were lurking as well. I hope things are improving for you.

"Trust, but verify."