SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant obscure eye karma- contact lenses**please close-donating to charity**
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant obscure eye karma- contact lenses**please close-donating to charity** Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
All- thought I’d drop these here first before exploring other avenues. I have the following 90 contact lenses up for grabs if anyone wears this size and prescription. My scrip changed this year so these are superfluous. Particulars and size are in the first pic. Are all good through 2026. First “I’ll take it” gets the bunch.

Email in my profile with any questions

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
We’ll try one bump- and add a full box of 90 more that was hiding in the cabinet for 180 total lenses. I guess if nobody can use them I’ll save them for the apocalypse Razz

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
I would enter for my wife but hers are -6.25 and -6.50. Frown
Hopefully someone can use them.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I wish my eyes were that good, I'm either -10 or -10.5 in both eyes.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I figured I’d take a shot here first. I was able to find a group online that accepts donation lenses and unopened lens solution so they won’t go to waste. Up for another day or so, then off they’ll go.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
A shame nobody here can use these but donating to needy folks won’t exactly break my heart.