SIGforum
Instant obscure eye karma- contact lenses**please close-donating to charity**

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/5970031994

March 03, 2023, 05:30 PM
gearhounds
Instant obscure eye karma- contact lenses**please close-donating to charity**
All- thought I’d drop these here first before exploring other avenues. I have the following 90 contact lenses up for grabs if anyone wears this size and prescription. My scrip changed this year so these are superfluous. Particulars and size are in the first pic. Are all good through 2026. First “I’ll take it” gets the bunch.

Email in my profile with any questions

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gearhounds,

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
March 05, 2023, 05:44 PM
gearhounds
We’ll try one bump- and add a full box of 90 more that was hiding in the cabinet for 180 total lenses. I guess if nobody can use them I’ll save them for the apocalypse Razz

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown
March 05, 2023, 06:09 PM
drabfour
I would enter for my wife but hers are -6.25 and -6.50. Frown
Hopefully someone can use them.
March 06, 2023, 02:13 PM
P250UA5
I wish my eyes were that good, I'm either -10 or -10.5 in both eyes.

The Enemy's gate is down.
March 06, 2023, 03:57 PM
gearhounds
I figured I’d take a shot here first. I was able to find a group online that accepts donation lenses and unopened lens solution so they won’t go to waste. Up for another day or so, then off they’ll go.

March 11, 2023, 05:21 AM
gearhounds
A shame nobody here can use these but donating to needy folks won’t exactly break my heart.