SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you gotten your copy of Obama's book yet?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you gotten your copy of Obama's book yet? Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5740 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
..."you didn't write that book"

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dirty Boat Guy
Picture of parallel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you gotten your copy of Obama's book yet?

Naw... I'm good. I've got plenty of toilet paper.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

Posts: 6708 | Location: New Orleans Area | Registered: January 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
I prefer Charmin.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Would not even pick it up for free.

Posts: 2401 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the reminder! We normally have a large stockpile of Charmin and I noticed the other day it has dwindled a bit. Will not the asswipe’s book, but will go buy more Charmin.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Hmm......figured it wouldn't be in hardback, only in Teleprompter.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
Only if it's softer than Cottonelle. And cheaper.

I have enough TP.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I'm waiting for the audio version....narrated by Trump. With comments, of course Wink

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I buy toilet paper at COSTCO, so I'm set through August 2023 and don't need the Obama or Clinton brands. They should try Pyongyang.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31445 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
I consider king stampy feet the fakest person certainly in the history of politics, but maybe of all time. I don't trust even the most trivial detail of his life I don't believe his background, his marriage, if those are his daughters or only exist to create an image. The book could instruct what he wishes were his reality, but I'm beyond caring about that. Thanks DT!

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
He can actually write?

Complete with stuttering, cacophonous "uh's" and whistling "s"s.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
I have entered as advanced order for his book. I'm actually quite excited as I want to put his intelligence to good use.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post