SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Have you gotten your copy of Obama's book yet?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Have you gotten your copy of Obama's book yet? Login/Join 
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post

Ok, I'm on my way to get a big supply of tin foil. Eek

I had this image named "Obama toilet paper" and tried to post it using postimage.com and it wouldn't post. I renamed it "paper" and I had no problem posting.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Made in Kenya...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
I'll buy it at the same time I buy HRC's book, which will be around the same time that the sun burns out.

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
No - I don't read tragedies any more.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who in hell would pony up 65M for anything the two of them would write? In advance?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16096 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I hope the publisher loses their ass over this.

Posts: 107612 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I hope the publisher loses their ass over this.

Yes. Definite yes.

Rumor is Hildabeast's book sales are not what the publisher hoped for. No matter what the NYT says.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am no publisher. That being said, it sounds like a dumb ebay/gunbroker bidding war gone bad. I can't think the publisher felt like the winner when the hangover wore off.

They will lose their shirt. Millennials don't buy books.

Posts: 7500 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Koran?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't buy it even if he actually wrote it.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
The book deal thing is a sham anyway. This is nothing more than a payout. The 'book' is a fig leaf.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29703 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
Liberals will buy dozens of copies, box then up and ship them back to the publisher. Who will in turn resell them. They will steal this trick from the church (cult) of Scientology.
The NYT bestseller list will ignore this and post it as the #1 bestseller for weeks. In 2025 the Trump autobiology won't be considered and rioting will end the NYT (just wishing)

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
He didn't write a word of it and none of it is true, anyway.

It's obscene that that propped up fraud gets that kind of money, for work he did not do, and which is not true.

Everything about Obama is fraudulent. And I find it curious, his lifestyle would indicate he has $tens of millions more now than what his legit service as POTUS could have provided. I wonder what under-the-table deals he did to earn such money?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:

It's obscene that that propped up fraud gets that kind of money, for work he did not do, and which is not true.

Everything about Obama is fraudulent. And I find it curious, his lifestyle would indicate he has $tens of millions more now than what his legit service as POTUS could have provided. I wonder what under-the-table deals he did to earn such money?

Be interesting to know if the publisher got a couple of hundred millions through some sort of sham purchase, or tax break, and this is the pay back.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Imagine the sycophantic dupes who orgasm thinking about no term limits, hanging and fawning over every word as if god is speaking.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't buy his book for 1 cent.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
This fraudulent book is a fitting addition to the obama presidential library.
Oh wait. There will be no books or archived documents there.

Basketball courts and a recording studio but no books.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I turned the channel every time he came on TV.
Why would I by his book?

MacArthur said old soldiers fade away.

I say old liberal politicians never shut up or go away.

Posts: 659 | Registered: June 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walkinghorse:
quote:

Dang, was reading and thinking this and as usual the man was already posting this! If cheap enough maybe this mess will make some good fire starter for the wood stove!

Well, if the book is as useful as obummer's useless ass, you couldn't get it to burn with a flame thrower.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post