SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - Need someone to help use this watch. Winner is Scratchy
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - Need someone to help use this watch. Winner is Scratchy Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on this great karma!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome watch . I'm in .

Posts: 4050 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance at a nice watch like this, and would wear it daily! Please include me in this karma!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
That’s a great-looking watch and a generous karma - please include me. Thank you for the chance!

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in and thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in - thank you!

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please count me in! thanks for the karma!!

Posts: 2211 | Registered: October 17, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Great Equalizer
Picture of colt_saa
posted Hide Post
What a wonderful offering

Please toss my name into the hat as well

------------------------------------------------------------------
NRA Benefactor . . . Certified Instructor . . . Certified RSO
SWCA

356TSW.com
45talk.com
RacingPlanetUSA.Com

Posts: 5179 | Location: Cocoa Beach, Florida | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please enter me for this generous karma. It would be great timing for me as I had a watch that was my daily wearer that died last week. Thanks for the opportunity for a beautiful watch.

Posts: 794 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great looking watch. Thanks for the shot.

Posts: 7460 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for this karma. I think it is a great looking watch and would be worn frequently.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
What a nice KARMA. Nice of you to think of Dave Truong too. Please put me in too and thanks for the chance.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2408 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Good looking watch, but don't include me. "I'm not into time, man."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'd be proud to wear a watch that has been broken in my a fellow SF'er, please include me in your excellent karma, and thanks!

Posts: 6459 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I'd wear it everyday as I do not currently have a watch. My old one died on me.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Against all odds and perhaps a first in recent history, unlucky #1 is the winner. Scratchy, send your shipping address to my email in my profile.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12714 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!

Posts: 666 | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
How cool is this! Thanks! Mail sent.

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post