SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection.
Page 1 ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 ... 365
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Half Ashed Cigar Lounge - and sticks with protection. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I am getting down to the nub of this and picking up a cocoa flavor. Pepper throughout the entire stick. Not overpowering, but present.

Posts: 3664 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Small batch cigars tuesday deal. 23% off roma and Crowned heads. They ran out of Mule kick boxes but 5vers were the same price. I bought a bunch. Discount code is Tuesday.

Tonights smoke.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
I have noticed that some of those Umbagogs are
harsh at the end. Its a good mild smoke though. A grwst little morning smoke. And at half the cost of mi querida, i smoked them back to back, if you took the bands off you couldnt tell them apart.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok, this was a good cigar. Definitely needs some time in the humidor, but...

Smoke bomb. Started off with a little pepper, but not much. Almonds and toasted graham and I picked up what I thought was black cherry, almost like the chocolate covered cherries you see at X-mas time, minus the chocolate. There's some coffee/maybe cappucino??

This would pair very well with morning coffee. Glad I was able get a box of these.

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Asylum 13 while I am on the road

Great first two thirds, the last was full of Vitamin N. my head was swimming for about an hour :-)

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Damn still no luck finding any Sky flower. I got ahold of someone at Small batch and hes supposed to call me and hold one for me if they get more.

Play it again Jamie.

Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
Signed back up for S&S and finally got the admin to help with the tech difficulties of getting my nominee signed up. Very happy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12332 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Where the heck can we get Tat pork chops and tenderloin? Event only?

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
They were event only. I just picked up a nice trade on there. Just have to find the right bait. And cigars are generally not the right bait when you are searching for hard to find cigars.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
Signed back up for S&S and finally got the admin to help with the tech difficulties of getting my nominee signed up. Very happy.

I have an invitation in the bank. Do we know anyone that needs one?

Posts: 680 | Location: East of the Rockies | Registered: October 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
If anyone is looking for a sweet deal on a Herf-a-Dor 5 cigar travel humidor, CI has a special on until the end of the month, you get a 5 cigar humidor, lighter and CAO sampler.

***update***No code needed

Got mine in today took a week, the humidor is top notch, double locking tab, heavy construction, pre-cut foam insert, lanyard, will be good to toss in the motorcycle, golf cart, truck or carry to any event...

It might show back order when you place the order but they are still shipping, mine came in with a 40 cigar maduro package I ordered the same day even though the deal said back ordered...

****update link****

Updated Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Whoa!!! What an AWESOME deal...thanks HRK!! I've been looking for a travel humidor and your post is perfect timing...thanks for the review of the Herf-a-Dor! I placed an order and in my excitement, I forgot to use the damn code. I sent a message to their customer service asking if they could apply it. FYI.....seems they don't like to answer the phone; was on hold for a little over 17 minutes and finally gave up.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
Whoa!!! What an AWESOME deal...thanks HRK!! I've been looking for a travel humidor and your post is perfect timing...thanks for the review of the Herf-a-Dor! I placed an order and in my excitement, I forgot to use the damn code. I sent a message to their customer service asking if they could apply it. FYI.....seems they don't like to answer the phone; was on hold for a little over 17 minutes and finally gave up.

Go online, cancel the order then repurchase it, big difference in price... Doubtful it's been shipped

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
HRK.....I don't see where to cancel the order through their website. I sent them a message through the online help.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
cigar smoking 11b4
Picture of goatboyz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

Go online, cancel the order then repurchase it, big difference in price... Doubtful it's been shipped

Looks like the code is no longer good.. FYI.

‎"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me."
-- Archilocus, 650 B.C.

Posts: 1247 | Location: Behind the cheddar curtain. | Registered: July 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
OK...thanks goat. The order has shipped, so I guess the point is moot now.

posted Hide Post
I enjoyed.

Cigar Nerd
posted Hide Post
Can anyone give a brief review of the Luminosa? They sound delicious.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goatboyz:
Looks like the code is no longer good.. FYI.

The offer is good through August the problem was the link I put in the post which I corrected.

I put in the link to the product, however their is a separate link to "the deal" you go to CI's web page, type in the following without the spaces.

www .cigarsinternational.com/SA7095

I have to type it in manually, copied from a link it doesn't work, not sure why, a few others have had it work, so best of luck

you could call them and tell them that you have link issues with the SA7905 code giving you a non existent page

1-888-244-2790

It should come up with the same product for $19.99 limit one per customer

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HRK,

Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Jesus (the deity not the gardener) Gerry

This is very generous I am grateful, thanks.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post