SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do You Associate Things/People/Places With Songs?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do You Associate Things/People/Places With Songs? Login/Join 
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post

After visiting Jim Morrison's grave in Père Lachaise Cemetery Paris.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What Tejas said!
"Does anyone know where the love of God goes, when the waves turn the minutes to hours"?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16101 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Were you "Such a fine sight to see"?

And was he a girl my lord in a flatbed Ford slowing down to take a look…

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
and every one of them words rang true and glowed like burnin’ coal.
Picture of TannerBoyl
posted Hide Post
I associate certain times of my life with specific songs. The weird thing is that a couple of the songs came around later than the event. For example, the song “Cake by the Ocean” reminds me of a little beach in Normandy that a buddy and I visited on a road trip through the north of France. That song came out about five years after the trip. I’m not sure why it brings me back.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Redondo Beach, California | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mcrimm:
Were you "Such a fine sight to see"?

I wasn't and I didn't see anyone out on the street that was either.

Posts: 9527 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, that first photo. Sensory overload, the girls, the car, the girls...was this thread about something?

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3539 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post