SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I don't want to jump to conclusions but I am sensing some anger management and impulse-control issues with this gentleman
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't want to jump to conclusions but I am sensing some anger management and impulse-control issues with this gentleman Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
I would anticipate a criminal history and some arrests for assault.

The news report in the first video stated that he's a registered sex offender.

Between the new felony charges, the temper, and the sex offender history, he's going to have a rough time in prison.

Posts: 32654 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Sometimes a "Man has to do, what a man has to do"

Posts: 4659 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, and I guess that was mom on the other end of the phone: "I'M STUCK ON THE FUCKIN' FREEWAY" and that's all he needed to really light his fuse. He started yelling, too.

These people, damn. Big Grin I'll bet that when they have a family argument, gunfire is involved.

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
He's getting ready for the hit parade.

Posts: 9225 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Guy needs to try decaf.

Posts: 27024 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
This guy should never see daylight again

Posts: 53384 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
From newscaster, "a registered sex offender". And after having to describe all the exits blocked boils over and has his outbursts. Correct, no impulse control. None...

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2046 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to say that Sidney Sean Mecham of Portland is a model citizen but....

Court documents show that Mecham was first charged with multiple sex crimes in Multnomah County in 1996. While the nine sexual abuse charges filed against Mecham in 1996 were dismissed, he was ultimately found guilty of three counts of attempting to commit a Class A felony and was required to register as a sex offender in 1999.

Mecham was convicted of failing to report as a sex offender in 2009, 2010 and 2014, and was later convicted of sexually assaulting a child in Clatsop County in 2016.

Mecham has also faced various traffic cases in the past decade. Records show he was found guilty of driving without insurance in 2013. Then, in 2019, he was convicted of driving with a suspended license after failing to appear in court.

Based on his sex offender registry......
Last Registration Date: 02/17/2023
Name: MECHAM, SIDNEY SEAN
SEX: M
Height: 510
Weight: 220
Hair: BRO
Eyes: BRO
TATTOOS: HAND, LEFT
TATTOOS: NECK
EmploymentsBig GrinISABLED
Charges:
Conviction Date Offense Name
03/29/1999 AT SODOMY 1-FEL
03/29/1999 AT RAPE 1-FEL
05/16/2016 SODOMY 3-FEL
05/16/2016 SEX ABUSE 3-MISD

Perhaps not a model citizen at all. Perhaps a total nut case with absolutely no impulse control and a serious disregard for rules or laws.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thanks to the revamped progressive justice systems, they walk among us and don't have a problem w/ it. While wanting the law-abiding innocents defenseless.

Posts: 7428 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire
Secondary learning: If you're going to be him, don't have a camera system that records front & rear view AND everything you do or say.
That's not an ordinary dashcam, that's a dashcam for Uber/Lyft//Taxi as it's recording the interior of the vehicle. I'm wondering if he was driving for Uber or Lyft despite your later posting of convictions for driving without license and driving without insurance?

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23422 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire
Secondary learning: If you're going to be him, don't have a camera system that records front & rear view AND everything you do or say.
That's not an ordinary dashcam, that's a dashcam for Uber/Lyft//Taxi as it's recording the interior of the vehicle. I'm wondering if he was driving for Uber or Lyft despite your later posting of convictions for driving without license and driving without insurance?

Well, isn't that interesting....

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
I hope this guy ends up as some prison bitch. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, except robocaller owners.

Posts: 6026 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gpbst3:
Did the police just give up chasing after this guy? After he drivers around the unmarked SUV the police of no where to be found.

Guessing they got the plate and made a positive ID on the driver and instead of making it worse, they just went to his house and waited for him there? Or got him later?

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8070 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
If he was headed to some family event... I'll bet good money they were happy he was running late and did not show up....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After Rightwire’s post, I’m thinking he deserves his own drive by/over..

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1136 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
He seems fine to me.

Sincerely,

Joe Pesci

Posts: 8651 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5493 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post