SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I don't want to jump to conclusions but I am sensing some anger management and impulse-control issues with this gentleman
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I don't want to jump to conclusions but I am sensing some anger management and impulse-control issues with this gentleman Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Hayzoos Kristo! What a nut case! Big Grin

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
A serious nut case, for sure!

Dude appears to be off of his meds...

Posts: 4669 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Anger? I need more proof. Lol.

Q

Posts: 26787 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
As an aside, running over pedestrians is a surefire way to screw up your front-end alignment.

It's not good for the shocks, either.

Posts: 108111 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
well,

he was going to see his mom. might help him at trial

Posts: 19661 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
At 02:10 of the 2nd video an officer on foot seems to strike his vehicle a few times as he passes. That motor officer had a pair to keep putting his bike in front of a nutball like that.

Moral of the story: Don't be him

Secondary learning: If you're going to be him, don't have a camera system that records front & rear view AND everything you do or say.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
I had to look up what this “parade” is.

https://www.rosefestival.org/e.../grand-floral-parade

That sounds like when the Texas State Fair is going on here. You avoid the entire area, N, S, W, E, like it’s the plague. He should have known better.

Those exits with the track 1/2 on the pavement, 1/2 on vegetation, well I’m sure some thug in jail is lobbying him to be a bank robber getaway driver Razz

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12738 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Clearly off his meds as well as off his rocker..Just watch his facial expressions.............Also what was he smokeing as he was driving...................... He needs to be thrown under the jail and the key put into a time capsule then buried under the foundation of a high rise building. ...................... drill sgt

Posts: 2053 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
quote:
What a nut case!

Well it is portland there is no shortage of nut cases there.

UPDATE:

On 06/16/2023 a Multnomah County Grand Jury indicted the suspect in this case, 42-year-old Sidney Mecham, on 38 counts related to this case.

Mecham was indicted for the following charges:

Attempted Assault in Second Degree
Unlawful Use of a Weapon (17 counts)
Recklessly Endangering Another Person (15 counts)
Reckless Driving
Attempt to Assault a Public Safety Officer
Attempt to Elude Police by Motor Vehicle
Fail to Perform the Duties of a Driver (2 counts)

The driver was identified as 42-year-old Sidney Sean Mecham of Portland. Mecham was booked at the Multnomah County Detention Center on charges of Recklessly Endangering Another Person, Disorderly Conduct, Attempt to Elude, Reckless Driving, and Hit and Run (from an earlier, unrelated case). Mecham was also cited for Driving While Suspended, Failure to Obey a Police Officer, and for no insurance. Mecham's vehicle was towed due to no insurance.

https://www.portlandoregon.gov...s/read.cfm?id=492935

Posts: 2681 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
There are people on this planet that are just basically a waste of the life force.....

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
And at the end, they say he's a registered sex offender. So, yeah. Who knows how that guy is wired?, but it isn't to code.

Posts: 11405 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Getting those shurbs out of the grill is a real pain. Also, probably had a few branches caught under the side molding. But for the most part the truck seemed to come through unharmed.

Anyway, I do suspect this losers thyroid is pumping out the good stuff a little to regularly.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3612 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
He does seem to be wound a little tight.

Posts: 3487 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I love that his bizarre behavior was captured on his own camera as evidence against him. What a nut loaf.

Posts: 15693 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the second video, he's playing Yelawolf till is gone.
A song about taking responsibility for your actions and self reliance. Making better decisions and living with the mistakes of the bad....

Interesting song choice for a rampage.

Oh yeah, that dude is a fucked up kook,that shouldn't have been on the streets in the first place.

To bad he didn't resist more and get shot.

ARman

Posts: 3166 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
As an aside, running over pedestrians is a surefire way to screw up your front-end alignment.

It's not good for the shocks, either.

Moreover, getting the blood, entrails, and flesh off the underside of the car is a massive PITA, but you need to do so, if you want a mechanic to work on the vehicle.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31556 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet this guy would be able to move Just Stop Oil and other protestors off the road.

Posts: 17364 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mistake Not...
Picture of Loswsmith
posted Hide Post
So the guy got angry because he couldn't get to his family for some family event that he was either getting on to being late for, or was actually late for, because of a parade route blocking his way.

Thinking fast, he makes the quick executive decision to engage in this driving behavior in order to fix that problem, apparently believing that this will solve the issue in a positive way for him.

Got it, makes complete sense.

Mistake not my current state of joshing gentle peevishness for the awesome and terrible majesty of the towering seas of ire that are themselves the milquetoast shallows fringing my vast oceans of wrath.

Velocitas Incursio Vis - Gandhi

Posts: 2007 | Location: T-town in the 253 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did the police just give up chasing after this guy? After he drivers around the unmarked SUV the police of no where to be found.

Posts: 5440 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This guy has MAJOR issues. Imagine his overall decision making at work. The article mentions he has no auto insurance. I would anticipate a criminal history and some arrests for assault.

Posts: 17364 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post