New
Find
Notify
Tools

Patio sofa Login/Join 
SIGForum Official Hand Model
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted
Put a 12x12 foot awning on the back of my home, was looking at maybe some sort of sofa to purchase, but everyone has been cleaned out of the cheaper stuff say $500 and below. \\

Do my Sigforum brothers & sisters have any idea on something that is halfway decent that won't fall apart after one summer and winter? I'd like to keep it below $500

Pics of your stuff is welcome

"da evil Count Glockula."-Para

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Costco/Sams always has a decent selection, from big money to lower cost, if you are a member check their web page, usually free delivery.

Other than that the stuff at Lowes/Home Desperate is decent, probably a 10 year life.

We've upped the game a bit as the big box store stuff just doesn't last down here between 90+ days on end, chlorine from pools, and use a local to FL chain Leaders Casual Furniture.

Posts: 23523 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Check out wayfair.com

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5334 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bed Bath and Beyond is teetering on bankruptcy and has some deep sales on outdoor stuff.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
When you go to look at one, take your dog. He'll use it more than you. LOL. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spring for something with Sunbrella fabric. Otherwise you will be replacing it in 1-2 years.

Posts: 1969 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
When you go to look at one, take your dog. He'll use it more than you. LOL. Wink

Yes he will.

Posts: 7905 | Location: C-bus, Ohio | Registered: December 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ThankGod4Sig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jimmy123x:
Bed Bath and Beyond is teetering on bankruptcy and has some deep sales on outdoor stuff.

Nothing in stock and. or wayyyyyy to high a price.

posted Hide Post
Must be new? Vintage metal gliders can be found, add either cheap throw pillows or something of a custom pad. For example:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/8...sr_gallery-1-2&frs=1

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2365 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We got a couple of over sized chairs with ottomans at Menards and have been very happy with them.

They're made of eucalyptus wood that looks similar to and has similar properties to teak. The cushions are very water repellent even into their second year. The fabric has lightened in color, but uniformly so they still look great.

They're Ikea style with the little steel barrel nuts and bolts to hold them together, but feel very sturdy and solid.

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post