SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Californians Adjust To New Life In Texas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Californians Adjust To New Life In Texas Login/Join 
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Isn’t Austin a blue Mecca? I

I LIKE an all RED Texas.

Yes, it is a blue Mecca.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Got a chuckle out of that one! Big Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hilarious!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6010 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

We, north of the Red River, have encouraged these Whackyfornians to veer Southeast from Amarillo on US287 and keep heading for DFW.

LOL Snort Guffaw!

Dude, don’t send ‘em here. It’s already a fucking nightmare. Go someplace else. Hell go back to got damn California!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12640 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
We should ship them to Sweden, apparently.

Europe needs the people, and our left would be an improvement to what the EU has to deal with, and they’d get all of their “hopes and dreams” already enacted.

Posts: 5740 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Miami Beach, FL | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Forwarded it out to a few (including my CA>TX FIL, from the Red part of CA, he thought it was hilarious) yesterday & just watched it again.
Big Grin

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15331 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
That right there is some funny shit /Texas speak

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Funny video.
If anyone did that stupid pronoun bullshit with me I'd turn and just walk away. Not worth conversing or even acknowledging them as human after that.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
I don't get it.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4619 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Copied and shared, very, very funny, a great start to a Friday !!

Posts: 3852 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder when those folks are going to embrace "Comrade". Comrade Jones, Comrade Elizabeth. They should wholeheartedly since it is gender neutral, age neutral, race neutral and rank neutral.

Posts: 116 | Location: State of Confusion | Registered: August 15, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post