SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Californians Adjust To New Life In Texas
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Californians Adjust To New Life In Texas Login/Join 
Dances With
Tornados
posted

We, north of the Red River, have encouraged these Whackyfornians to veer Southeast from Amarillo on US287 and keep heading for DFW.

LOL Snort Guffaw!

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
Loved the short skit because I believe it is a accurate rendering of the actual way that some of those "commifornians" like to believe and are upset when others do not conform to their beliefs and way of life... ..........drill sgt.

Posts: 2010 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
^^ Yeah, and don't forget to use the correct pronouns. <snort>.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
That’s pretty fantastic. That’ll be shared with many today.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
LOL!

Posts: 2292 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Microaggression. Big Grin

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great way to start my day... Thanks!!

_________

Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

Henry Ford

Posts: 727 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In our small WV town, damn near all are just like this Texan. Friendly & 100% Love America! There is no other way.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
That was awesome! I almost paused it before the very end...you need to make sure to watch the very end.

Posts: 5760 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Thankfully they probably won't be coming to our 2nd amendment sanctuary county.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
That was genuinely funny.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
What's funny is that there's a lot of truth in the video.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Great! Big Grin

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
come and take it
posted Hide Post
My Sister moved to California for a few years. When she moved back to Texas she said 50% of the kids in her sons elementary school class moved there from California. Huge number of California transplants to Austin.

Honestly I feel like Oklahoma is more "Texas" than Texas is/was these days. I can talk conservative politics at any dinner table while enjoying my steak. I don't get pulled into the benefits of tofu and liberal discussions like I do when I am back home visiting Texas.

I have a few SIGs.

Posts: 1892 | Location: Texan north of the Red River | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This skit was funny. In reality, Central Texas is being invaded by California. That’s not funny.

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Isn’t Austin a blue Mecca? I

I LIKE an all RED Texas.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
The reality of Californians moving to your state isn’t really funny; the Babylon skit wasn’t either

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TMats,

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
You could make that Northerners moving to Florida and it would be the same...

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
So, it appears that they got out of Dodge and back to their shithole at the end? Big Grin

Q

Posts: 26399 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Babylon bee wins again.

When I moved from CA to FL we were worried about our CA license plates. We pulled up with our uhaul and our neighbor and wife and kids came over introduced themselves and they said well let’s get busy unloading. We literally said please don’t hold it against us, We are the refugees from a failed state you actually want. When the husband was helping me unload a few thousand rounds of ammo and a few dozen guns in cases he said oh you should come over and see my safe and we left for a few minutes to go look in his safe and talk shooting. We have been great friends since.

Posts: 4770 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post