I Deal In Lead

| quote: Originally posted by recoatlift: Isn’t Austin a blue Mecca? I
I LIKE an all RED Texas.
Yes, it is a blue Mecca. |
| | | Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013 |  
IP
|
|
Member

| quote: Originally posted by OKCGene:
We, north of the Red River, have encouraged these Whackyfornians to veer Southeast from Amarillo on US287 and keep heading for DFW.
LOL Snort Guffaw!
Dude, don’t send ‘em here. It’s already a fucking nightmare. Go someplace else. Hell go back to got damn California!
What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone |
| | |
The Ice Cream Man
| We should ship them to Sweden, apparently. Europe needs the people, and our left would be an improvement to what the EU has to deal with, and they’d get all of their “hopes and dreams” already enacted.
BS-3595-C401. In Theory, this will be the "seal" verifying that I am an attorney, and when I was licensed/the authority was last contacted, and confirmed it to be active.
|
| | | Posts: 6919 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
Member

| Forwarded it out to a few (including my CA>TX FIL, from the Red part of CA, he thought it was hilarious) yesterday & just watched it again. 
The Enemy's gate is down. |
| | |
Still finding my way

| Funny video. If anyone did that stupid pronoun bullshit with me I'd turn and just walk away. Not worth conversing or even acknowledging them as human after that. |
| | |