SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I've been listening to ABBA for the past hour and a half while doing my books.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I've been listening to ABBA for the past hour and a half while doing my books. Login/Join 
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you can listen to Dancing Queen without belting out the chorus once, you got problems yo.

my people don't dance
my people don't sing about dancing
my people don't have problems with that

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9856 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30423 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry to hear this. Frown

Maybe this will help.

https://youtu.be/BCvZjjdW4vs

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
That ABBA shit is just way too deep for me. That's some heavy shit.

Posts: 7471 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I don't often listen to ABBA. But when I do, so do the neighbors.

Posts: 6403 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16378 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-T7F3pbhk8

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1631 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post