SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    National Championship...it's on...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

National Championship...it's on... Login/Join 
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
... was just another boring SEC game Wink
!!! Roll Tide Roll !!!

Posts: 4730 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
The Haters have come out of the woodwork today.

I am unsure why people hate Coach Sabin. He is a success story, like it or not.

Roll Tide Roll.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36845 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 9mmnut
posted Hide Post
Like Saban or hate him not many coaches can say they beat him. I say he will break Bears record. Wait he already has.

Posts: 1195 | Location: Southern ,Mi. | Registered: October 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
It almost seemed like the refs were officiating for a close game and a dramatic conclusion. Saban is an excellent coach. A little testy, but an outstanding football coach.

Posts: 1978 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
It almost seemed like the refs were officiating for a close game and a dramatic conclusion.

... i think that's what the Alabama field goal kicker was doing

Posts: 4730 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i fell asleep at 20-20 and missed a great ending..

Posts: 29 | Registered: March 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post